• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaSaffron

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi Everyone,

In real life I'm an early 20s consultant who enjoys outdoors stuff like cycling, hiking, photography, and traveling the world. Other than that I play the violin, and love all things technology.

In the diaper/regression world, I identify mostly as DL, with an interest in sissy baby/sissification, and other related fetishes. My interest in DL probably started as a kid, I remember hiding and wetting my stash of remaining pull-ups after I had been weaned off of those. But I didn't really try diapers until I hit a rough patch in my life around two years ago, when wearing made me feel safe and secure.

Anyways, I wanted to join ADISC because it seemed like a great community with a wealth of knowledge (shoutout to Fruitkitty for the awesome reviews).

Hi ReaSaffron,
welcome to the group. A nice introduction. Do you have a partner and are they supportive?

If you look at the top of the page you wil see a link entitled ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it and have a read there is a lot of useful information in it that is useful to new members. Then find some forums you like, there is one for sissies, join them and join in the threads.

again Welcome and enjoy yourself.

Hello Saffron,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back