Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Over the last few weeks after being a diaper lover for 6 years I’m starting to turn more and more Adult baby
In the last few weeks I’ve brought some toddler type print diaper covers , dug out my pacifier I brought 4 years ago ( and looking at new ones )
I like the Crinklz diaper prints
Bought a Cuddlz waddle pants and looked at their pyjamas as well
P/s I’m sucking cntently on paci while typing this :biggrin:

Good on you for embracing it. I hope you find some good stuff and have fun with it.

People really can change like this, I should know because I did too. I have been a DL my entire life, and about 15 or so years ago I became much more accepting for my own love for diapers. With that I was able to let it expand into becoming a little bit AB as well. In fact, 5 or so years ago I've also expanded into being a little bit of a baby fur.

So nice to read peeps doing things and being themselves.

I am kinda AB curious as well, I do like that most peeps here seem to state “do it your own way” rather that be prescribed an AB user guide.

Cute AB things really can be cute!

I actually have an interest in getting a changing table but not sure I could squeeze it in.

Argent said:
So nice to read peeps doing things and being themselves.

I am kinda AB curious as well, I do like that most peeps here seem to state “do it your own way” rather that be prescribed an AB user guide.

Cute AB things really can be cute!

I actually have an interest in getting a changing table but not sure I could squeeze it in.

I think suggestions can be helpful but it really needs to come from your own desires. Maybe that's clearer to me having had to make this up on my own without any knowledge of the community but I've met a lot of ABDLs and none of them are the same. We have a common frame of reference but how we feel about individual aspects can be very different and that's okay. I wish I could locate the post here but it was an observation of a non-ABDL about a friend how they wished they had something in their lives that made them feel so authentically themselves as this appears to. I think you only get that by following your own desire, rather than what others tell you makes an ABDL.

I also have been exploring my ab side I first bought a pacifier and a onesie and I love onesies so much I bought another having a pacifier is ok but when I bought a bottle I loved sucking on that more I'm embracing this side of me and I'm glad I have accepted myself for liking to wear diapers I hope you have fun exploring your ab side

I moved my self from strickly a diaper lover to more of a diapered little...... not into baby bottles and pacifiers... but like tottler style clothing. Started with a oneie. Then one pice footed pjs. But like the onepice pjs without feet better...and of couses overalls and shortalls....romper.....

Well , brought some Cuddlz. Seahorse 2piece PJ’s tonight

i was a DL most of my young life but i always had AB interests, they just weren't apparent and i thought i was just quirky. Like liking bright pastely colors, cute things, plushies. My clothing choice reflects it and as a male it makes for a rather interesting wardrobe of pink, black, blue, yellow and usually at least one piece of clothing is tie-die or however you spell that. Off track here, anyways. It wasn't until recently when a bunch of terrible things have happened to me recently that i just finally embraced my AB. Great thing about being a collector of plushies is that i had alot of toys to play with my first time :D Also i moved away from sexualizing it. I just want it to be a nice self therapy thats innocent. Also every time i do i get a mountain of shame so i'd rather just not ruin a good thing.

Do it seem weird we can get into abdl more as we age, but can't seem to get into it less?

I've always thought of myself as just DL. However, I have been corresponding with someone who WANTS to nurture me and change me and dress me and it has really made me think. I have been constantly thinking how great that would feel. I guess I have an AB side slowly coming out.

Well did some more shopping today and more PJ's
paci and other PJ's turned up today

parcelboy2 said:
Over the last few weeks after being a diaper lover for 6 years I’m starting to turn more and more Adult baby
In the last few weeks I’ve brought some toddler type print diaper covers , dug out my pacifier I brought 4 years ago ( and looking at new ones )
I like the Crinklz diaper prints
Bought a Cuddlz waddle pants and looked at their pyjamas as well
P/s I’m sucking cntently on paci while typing this :biggrin:

I just underwent the same change. I was an ABDL girl from age 3-17 and then I became just a DL. Now in my 40s. Being a very attractive woman, the onesie hugs my curves. I bought an adult sized paci and two onesies with snap crotch. I nap with my diaper and onesie on while sucking my :paci:

Well this is a strange thing tonight ? , I have paci in mouth and Sam under my left arm but I also have a cuppa tea and chocolate digestives on the side
I desperately want a biscuit but can’t put either Sam down or take paci out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back