Changing Pad/Mat Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactic

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm starting to put together my own diaper bag and am looking for an adult sized changing mat. Any recommendations? I'm looking for something that is cute and easily folded.

I'm surprised Tykables does not sell a changing mat, considering all of the other apparel they carry, such as bedding and shoes.

I'm very impressed with the adult changing pad Rearz sells. It's inexpensive and huge ... about 6' long. The flannel side is very comfortable.

I'm not sure how 'small' you can fold it, since I've never tried. It will take up some room in your bag.

Most people don't normally bother with a changing mat, since it's much easier and faster to just change while standing. Of course the exception to this would be those with mobility issues.

Truth be told, I don't even bother with a diaper bag any more. I'm only urinary incontinent so I found I can easily skip the ointments amd powders for just when I'm out and about. And with using premium diapers I can trust won't leak (Crinklz), I don't need to carry a change of clothes with me. I just keep a couple of diapers in my car, and when I need to change I just take it in hand to the nearest restroom. I then roll up my used diaper and take it to the nearest trash bin. No bag, no problem, and less hassle.

One word: chux.

I'm looking for something a bit more playful and cute instead of functional.

intergalactic said:
I'm looking for something a bit more playful and cute instead of functional.

Just get a baby crib blanket?

I use disposable under pads that are from Dollar General and they come 30 in a pack. The size for them are 30'' x 36'. They should be big enough to take care of your needs.

id like ideas on a good diaper bag where there is plenty room for many diapers perhaps baby gear

I just use a dinosaur beach towel >3>

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I use the Jumbo Change/Bed Pad from Rearz

the floor

Abdlfactory.com does a proper big changing mate with padding inside. I have one, it's superb. I'm guessing they are out of stock as they don't have them in the shop right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back