Would you like ABU to do a run of classic SDKs or Cushies?

What would you like to see?

• SDKs

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Cushies

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Padding/capacity equivalent at least of current 2 tapes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Original plastic is a must

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Blue liner is a must

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honeywell6180 said:
I would really like to try those myself, but shipping out of Canada is extremely expensive. This, and then there's a nearly 100% possibility that they will not go back into production. This, or course, means that there won't be a steady supply should I wish to switch entirely to this brand and model. Rearz needs to be more consistent if this actually turns out to be a good alternative to other brands. I would prefer they make another run, because of their large size being sold out. This indicates to me, that the product will sell, and sell even better than their Safari brand. Why can't people get it in their heads about common sense and utility, plus comfort?

Check out Cooshie Tooshiez to purchase Rearz products in the USA, shipping's a lot cheaper and they carry a lot of Rearz products.

I think this thread/poll is getting close to being locked, anymore votes?

Argent said:
I think this thread/poll is getting close to being locked, anymore votes?

I think it takes four weeks for a thread to be automatically locked.

I wish you could vote from mobile devices! Hard to be descret and under the radar at a desktop!!

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

RGordon45 said:
I wish you could vote from mobile devices! Hard to be descret and under the radar at a desktop!!

RG

You can vote on mobile devices, down the bottom you have in blue:

Logout | Full Site | Top

Just goto Full Site and you get all options :)

Yes it can be slightly painful to swipe around with your fingees but it should work.

When in Full Site mode to change back to mobile view goto the bottom left corner and you can change the view back.

Argent said:
You can vote on mobile devices, down the bottom you have in blue:

Logout | Full Site | Top

Just goto Full Site and you get all options :)

Yes it can be slightly painful to swipe around with your fingees but it should work.

When in Full Site mode to change back to mobile view goto the bottom left corner and you can change the view back.
Worked great! Thanks for the tip!! :)

I still have a stash of sdk 1.5s lol

I loovveeee them, the cut/fit is perfect on me and although prone to pinholes I prefer the old backing. Of course not a super absorbent diaper by any means, but not everyone always wants to go swimming in their diapers 😜

RGordon45 said:
Worked great! Thanks for the tip!! :)

:thumbsup:

ykdprdave said:
I still have a stash of sdk 1.5s lol

I loovveeee them, the cut/fit is perfect on me and although prone to pinholes I prefer the old backing. Of course not a super absorbent diaper by any means, but not everyone always wants to go swimming in their diapers ��

I never even knew their was a middle ground diapee between the first ones and the 2.0 released by new ABU, was their much difference between them?

Would like to see the SDK's again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back