Wearing to Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dl820

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was curious what everyone else wears to bed at night with their diaper.

Since the weather has been hot, I started sleeping in just my diaper (usually an Abena M4 or Northshore Supreme) and sleep very comfortable in just the diaper.

Before, I had always slept in a T-shirt and wore basketball shorts over my diaper or pajama pants if it was cold. I might go back to those once it gets colder, but will see how long I keep wearing just the diaper to bed.

I usually keep my overnight diaper on through breakfast and until I shower for the morning before work.

Occasionally wear to bed and take off when I have a shower in the morning.
Its still cold a few nights here in Australia until we get some spring or summer weather

With the hot weather we've had this summer, I sleep in my diaper (cloth with PUL overpants) and a t-shirt. I've tried sleeping without a shirt, but just can't seem to get comfortable. When cold weather comes, I will use winter PJ's over my diaper/PUL pants.

I wear a snap onesie? I think that's what it's called. I got it from ABU when I drove to Seattle.

I want to wear to bed. I have tried it a few times but I am a side sleeper and heavy wetter. The disposables leaked. I tried plastic pants over the disposable which worked most of the time but that combination is hot and the plastic pants are very tight around the legs.

I usually just sleep in XL Goodnites, thankfully they fit me pretty well, they're the cutest!

Sometimes a onesie with my diaper since its so comfy but if I'm to hot it's just a short and a diaper

I dont always wear a diaper to bed since I never wet it when I'm asleep, always completely dry until I'm awake and decide to wet it.

But when I do it largely depends on weather, in hot weather I would sleep with just a Diaper on, using a very thin blanket so I sleep really easy and comfortably.

If it gets slightly cold I will use a thicker blanket and sleep with shorts or pants over my Diaper and a shirt on .

When it is really cold I will actually put a onesie on and bust out the Thick Furry Winter Blankets and kinda roll into a Burrito to sleep.

Generally speaking diapee only but if it’s really cold I will wear bed socks, if I am sick I may wear a tshirt as well but that’s it.

Definitely most of the time I won’t take off my night diapee straight away unless it is leaking or if I have other people in the house.

I wear cloth diapers and pull-on plastic pants with a onesie. If it is cold I add a pair of pajama pants.

Nothing but the diaper. If I’m not diapered I prefer to sleep naked but with a 1 year old around now I at least wear boxers. I cannot sleep with a shirt or long pants on.

I found that bulky pull up diapers are great for night time wear. These diapers are full coverage rather than diapers that expose the hip area. Plastic pants cover the diaper and no leaks when side sleeping

dl820 said:
I was curious what everyone else wears to bed at night with their diaper.

Since the weather has been hot, I started sleeping in just my diaper (usually an Abena M4 or Northshore Supreme) and sleep very comfortable in just the diaper.

Before, I had always slept in a T-shirt and wore basketball shorts over my diaper or pajama pants if it was cold. I might go back to those once it gets colder, but will see how long I keep wearing just the diaper to bed.

I usually keep my overnight diaper on through breakfast and until I shower for the morning before work.

I always sleep in nothing but a diaper. In the summer I just have a sheet on the bed, and in the winter it'll be a blanket.

And I'll keep my diaper on until after breakfast most mornings, unless it's gonna leak when I sit to eat.

Usually in the summer i just wear a diaper sometimes a snap onesie, last night since fall is in the air I was in that combo. In the winter I wear pajamas or footed sleeper so I can sleep all nice and snug :)

Most of the time I wear basketball shorts, especially when it's hot out. Now that fall and winter are on the way, I'm starting to wear footed pjs more. I'm really excited about the custom onesie I just got from the all-in-one company, it's too thick and heavy to wear right now, but in a month or two it'll be perfect

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm also in nothing but my diaper. Sheets/blankets get added or taken away as needed for the seasons. I'm also fully incontinent and stay well hydrated so only the best even come close to working for me without leaking. Right now that's Crinklz with a size 1 baby diaper booster added.

My night diaper is a BetterDry diaper with a pair of 7 mil hi backed plastic pants. Summer time I sleep in a short nylon nightgown. Winter time its a long nylon gown.

For as long as I can remember the only thing I wore to bed was my underwear. For many, many years it has been panties. Granny panties or briefs. Once I started into diapers I convinced my wife that I wanted to start wearing them to bed at night to keep from having to get up so many times to go pee. She was fine with it so now wear one every night. Right now my favs are the Rearz Inspires or Crinklz.

I wear a crinklz to bed and nothing else , I don't change till I've had breakfast as usually a n2 is needed after it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back