Ever get lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Banned
I'm not really out seeking relationships. I used to sort of but it just ends in the garbage. Been cheated on twice. First time was 1 or 2 months the second time was the entire relationship. Been single 5 years.

Anyway, is anyone around Houston and want to hang out at all? I can't drive very far. I really like older babs kinda, but it doesn't all matter that much. I'm usually always the caretaker and I don't like that. I used to do drugs and smoke weed, but grew out of that. I did that for 10 years or so. Lost very valuable memory.... I've seen the dark places of the world, but my ideal friendship is like a hoodrat/snazzy kind of guy that's super cultural with a sideways 59Fifty hat. I've always had most of my friends know about my ABDL side in-person and all, and it would be cool to meet someone like that that actually is. I don't judge on other's IQ.

My last closest friend moved away a few months ago. It was the first time I had a close abdl-related friendship like that in person. But we grew apart so fast after he moved. It's saddening yeah, but what am I supposed to do?

I always go through life feeling like it will be forever incomplete.

If you're the type that doesn't judge, runs around like a hoodlum up until like 6AM, sleeps excessively, knows what whip-its are drop me a line.

I generally seek this personality type, the non-online-social makes me feel more comfortable to be alone from the internet. It makes me feel independent from a large social group and more individual/independent where I'm not judged consistently. That's how I prefer my friends. Away from the reality of the internet and into the reality of what's real life.
If you drink excessively, I'm cool with that. I'm cool with whatever really. If you smoke? That's whatever. Idunno.

If you like really underground music (mostly hip-hop) that would be cool too. At any rate, I've had a ton of friends. It doesn't really matter. $UICIDEBOY$ is my current favorite artist, M.C. Chris is really throwback for me. You should check out his Marshmellow Campground and Playground albums.
I generally like all music except for Country. Taylor Gang.

Last edited:
:hug:

Not in your end of the world otherwise yep would catch up for some beers with you.

I am sorry your friend moved away, it can be so difficult in this one way communication world to make new friendships of substance but peeps are out there.

Argent said:
:hug:

Not in your end of the world otherwise yep would catch up for some beers with you.

I am sorry your friend moved away, it can be so difficult in this one way communication world to make new friendships of substance but peeps are out there.

That's whats up :)

Ever wanna chat find me on discord in the adisc discord :D

Tornadoe said:
That's whats up :)

Ever wanna chat find me on discord in the adisc discord :D

Thanks for the invitation :hug: I am more of a poster than a chatter (I think because it takes me so long to respond)

ABDL friends may well be the best (though I get diapees etc might not be a guarantee of compatibility,) do you have hobbies apart ftom music?

I like table top role playing, LARPing, models, craft beers... especially for younger people hobbies seem a good place to meet new peeps(?)

Mostly computers, but- Idunno xD Really. Like. I generally like text roleplaying sometimes. Models are cool. I'm really down to chow on a bunch of food and cook. My buddy used to make this lit chicken parmesan. I'm not much for beer, but I'll drink a Four Loko with some buddies and like grill and stuff (thats what we used to do.) My favorite thing to do is ride in a car and pretty much just like go anywhere and do anything. Mostly me and my buddies would like, watch TV and I'd chill on his couch while he smoked. Then cook excessive amounts of meals. I once slept in his room without changing once on a couch and after that we started sleeping in the living room.

For about two or three weeks he was trying to get me to unlock a iPad but it was too updated haha xD

He11.I've been lonely for the last five years. And yes I'm looking.

I used to get lonely. If I didn't have the friends I do now (especially my bubby), I still would.

Yes, never had much luck with relationships. I have a few friends (one of which I live with) but want a relationship. The longest was about seven months and was pretty average.

I'm always lonely. I need some real friends. But I avoid social interaction like the plague. Oh the joys of PTSD

Being in a foreign country for a month with no friends is lonely and Grindr gets me sex, but not the conversations I need. I guess I wanted to be alone but now I could settle for a cat and call it good. I've come to see solitude as a form of dominance. I feel mostly dominated in real life so hiding in a way and being asocial as much as possible makes me feel like I have won some type of battle with society at large. I definitely need a cat and possibly a cactus.

Pullupluver said:
I definitely need a cat and possibly a cactus.
I guarantee you that at least the cat will make you feel dominated as well. These creatures are sneaky beasts. They control you without you even realizing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back