How Thick Is Too Thick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, It would take me two days to fill a little pawz diaper. I usually drink 2x when I wear one just to fill it up. any thicker is just crazy.

MickeyM said:
In all honesty, It would take me two days to fill a little pawz diaper. I usually drink 2x when I wear one just to fill it up. any thicker is just crazy.

I can wet one to within 1-2" of the back top sleeping in on a Saturday or Sunday morning :)

MickeyM said:

OMG I just worked out you must actually be Mickey the Mouse, at a couple of inches tall it makes sense one diaper could last you days... got a serious question for you how did that purchase of Star Wars work out for you and Walt? :laugh:

I don't think there's a limit on how thick they are, as long as they can be worn comfortably. But I do have issues with them being too thin, like some brands that put a piece of tissue in a cloth-like outer backing.

If it makes you waddle, it might be too thick.
Still though, you don't want it to be too thin either.

i would be super happy with a diaper that was about 4 inches thick when dry. it could be either landing printed or all over print but a landing zone would be a need.

• Love
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25
This is my prefered night-time diaper set-up

A Prevail Protective Underwear with cut slits, 2 Dignity Double Duty Booster Pads, a Tranquility Top Liner Booster, a Tena Classic Plus Brief cut into hourglass shape as a full booster, a Tranquility ATN Plastic-backed Adult Diaper, all under four cotton whitey-tighty briefs, and a pair of Salk Sani-pants.

This gives me a capacity of up to 128 ounces. Despite this, I often-times do have to change during the night.

Diapered Rabbit said:
This is my prefered night-time diaper set-up

A Prevail Protective Underwear with cut slits, 2 Dignity Double Duty Booster Pads, a Tranquility Top Liner Booster, a Tena Classic Plus Brief cut into hourglass shape as a full booster, a Tranquility ATN Plastic-backed Adult Diaper, all under four cotton whitey-tighty briefs, and a pair of Salk Sani-pants.

This gives me a capacity of up to 128 ounces. Despite this, I often-times do have to change during the night.

o_o

Just a Little Pawz here.

I love thick, wet and squshie but there is a limit. I usually wear better, (M-4, Seni, ID Slip) with a Luvs6 as a booster. Sometimes sleeping on my side my legs go numb, (pins & needles) and I worry about blood clots & related medical catastrophes so I often stuff a pillow between my knees to keep the pressure off my femoral arteries.

The only time I double up is if I going to a place that I will be 8 hours or longer.

Like I've posted before 'the thicker the better'. Love them nice and thick. Having said that I've become a bit more practical about all the layers mostly because of cost. I wear my Rearz or Better Drys at night and they seem to work great. Are thick on their own and hold an amazing amount. Recently I've found wanting to wear something during the day so have gone to a Always Discreet pull up and a booster. I poke holes thru the plastic layer of the booster so the moisture will wick thru to the pullup. I find the booster swells up nicely and the pull up makes it easy to pull down if needed for number 2 business. Also I can replace the pad with a new one if needed.

Well yesterday wife was out of town so I made plans to head up to our local pub. So early on I knew I wanted to be diapered up and a bit thicker than normal. So I got one of my pull ups out with the pad. I poked holes thru both and put them on then covered them with one of my Rearz Inspires. Boy it was nice and thick and had a slight bulge in front thru my jeans. But I didn't think it would be too noticeable. Wore that all day wetting several times before I headed up to the pub. Drank quite abit of beer wetting the whole time. Came home and decided to go ahead and wear that setup to bed. Made it all night with it all swelled up and forcing my legs apart. Finally I noticed a slight leak this AM about the time to get up. Boy was it huge and heavy when I took it off. Was great.

• Love
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25
I use a two night time cloth night time diapers when I drink to much before bed time.
that way I can stay dry.
the most I have warren was 3 night time diaper at one time that really thick cloth diaper to wear to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back