My wife's experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been out to my wife for some time now, and she is happy I have something to calm me down.

She wants nothing to do with it and I respect it. She'll kill me if the kid ever found out, but just the other day she was working and noticed a man and his wife walking around her place of business, and totally noticed the dreaded give away diaper bulge. After they gathered their purchases they came to her register to check out and he smelled so bad.

She came home and told me I'd be dead if I ever did that in public. I told her, I don't even wet in public, just for fear of being found out. He obviously not doing this as s leisure activity, he's prob. Incon.

Anyway... I've always regressed into my own little world and rarely leave home when diapered just because I find where Abdul themed diapers would be a hard sell to my small community.

I told my wife about my DL side 10 years ago & she also wanted nothing to do with it. Unfortunately she too had a poor experience with diapers & it ruined her for ever changing my diapers, seeing me in them, or wearing them.

In college she was working at a hospital & one of the bariatric patients would taunt her with his dirty diapers. Like he got off on making her clean him up after a bowel movement. It affected her in a bad way towards diapers.

She doesn’t mind if I wear & wet my diapers in public but it does suck that some asshole years ago, ruined diapers for my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back