Wearing diapers 24/7 for total incontinence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
This evening I admit to feeling depressed that I have to wear diapers 24/7 due to my Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Sometimes, trying to be a baby does not hide depression and shame feelings.

Sory to hear that. I love being in nappies 24/7

Same here, I've added and taken away the "DL" tag on my profile a few times because I get fed up and have no "love" for the diapers, but the IC stays. The diaper love always seems to come back, though.

been in diapers for it seems forever. Couple short stents out of them in my youth but it did not last long sadly. Now sitting here in a Dry 24-7 and with total loss of bladder control.

When life gives you lemons, you have to learn how to make lemonade. And when life puts you back into diapers, you have to learn to love diapers.

It may seem like an odd thing to love diapers, but being able to accept it can go a long ways towards eliminating that depression and shame.

There is no shame in needing diapers as an Adult for managing an Incontinence issue, there are millions of us out there that rely on Diapers to keep our pants dry and our unexpected bowel movments contained. Acceptance is key to dealing with diapers just keep reminding your self you are not alone in having to wear and its a medical issue.
We all get down about having to wear diapers but there are benefits to being diapered 24/7 no more worries about closed washrooms or being stuck in traffic and needing to go to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back