ABU SDKs/Cushies/Lavender front waistband yay or nay?

Front waistband upgrade yay or nay

• Upgrade them all, love the front waistband.

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Leave SDKs alone but happy to see Cushies & Lavender get the front waistband

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave Cushies alone but happy to see SDKs & Lavender get the front waistband

• Leave Lavender alone but happy to see SDKs & Cushies & get the front waistband

• Leave them as they are and let ABU launch what they think will work.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I just want an all white version of the Kiddos.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I just want that “Super Simple” Casey mentioned.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Crazy talk they already have the perfect mix of products

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never say "two tapes" because it can be interpreted as two per side or two total. I will say SINGLE tapes or FOUR tapes.

bambinod said:
I never say "two tapes" because it can be interpreted as two per side or two total. I will say SINGLE tapes or FOUR tapes.

It really can be a catalyst for misunderstandings, I wonder if it is a pain for other ABU customers or if the nice layout of the site leaves little margin for error?

Argent said:
It really can be a catalyst for misunderstandings, I wonder if it is a pain for other ABU customers or if the nice layout of the site leaves little margin for error?

Well right there on the front page at abuniverse.com the first two main bold categories are "4 Tape Diapers" and "2 Tape Diapers". It's a lot clearer what "2 tape" means when it's right there next to "4 tape".

NeverKnow said:
Yeah, I mean, a front waistband wouldn't ruin it for me, because I was just too young when vintage diapers were in use (though I was wearing them!) to care about details like that. I don't feel strongly about single tapes or even plastic backing for the same reason; the baby diapers I like the most would be cloth-backed, and I just prefer plastic backing for reasons of function.

I suspect SDKs would be more popular overall if they added a front waistband, but I think it'd be fair to the people who feel strongly about it not to add one and keep the replica as authentic as possible.

I think I pretty much feel the same way, while I would prefer them all to have a front waistband I also wouldn’t want my preference to spoil it for others who for either authenticity or just preference don’t like waistbands.

I also think a modern cloth back single hook loop style tab per side diaper is missing from the mix, if they can be proven not to leak through and the tabs hold I think that company will clean up.

I think this thread/poll is getting close to being locked, anymore votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back