Sigh, Man Tricks Women To Change His Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
[video=youtube_share;_XkODRgh8HQ]https://youtu.be/_XkODRgh8HQ[/video]

An Arizona man has been charged with multiple counts of sex abuse and fraudulent schemes after he allegedly faked having Down syndrome and hired female caregivers to bathe him and change his diapers.

Sadly, this is not the first time this has entered the news.

BabyMitchy said:
[video=youtube_share;_XkODRgh8HQ]https://youtu.be/_XkODRgh8HQ[/video]

An Arizona man has been charged with multiple counts of sex abuse and fraudulent schemes after he allegedly faked having Down syndrome and hired female caregivers to bathe him and change his diapers.

Sadly, this is not the first time this has entered the news.

Is this the same one that was brought up in the two other threads?

i was going to make a Thread on this last night when I heard about it.

I am totally with Mitchy on this one

but being Little's let see how many Threads we can make. hee, hee

only kidding about the Thread thing.

Siysiy

I've said this before, but, it bares repeating. The dupee, is just as, well, not perceptive, as the duper! Down's, even mosaic Downs, where only some genes are effected, and even the form of Down's where the person only has a fragment of an extra 21st chromosome, has visible physical features. If dude could fake it, maybe chickadee was blind?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Question. How is this national news? I mean, it made the news where I am. I can see it making local news, but, in more than the state it happened in?
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Now, on to the sneaky, morally bereft, assholes who did the duping. Really? Really? If you're a full time bABy, and you need a sitter, because your BIG can't do it all the time, go through the proper channels, not the disability ones, you lying asses!

The thing that bugs me is, he needn't have been a bad apple. He was, and is, obviously, a very much hurting, needy apple. That's what other sites are for. I know this need. If any AB came to me with a need like this, once I really got to know him, I'd help, assuming he had at least enough spine to be honest with me.

Last edited:
{Ripping my hair out...}
ARGH!!!!!
This shit not just backfires against the AB/DL community, but also those of us with 100% genuine physical and developmental disabilities from birth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back