Are Tena slip active fit any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardTheDL1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello there.

I've heard, that the Tena Slip Active fit are pretty good, but I wanted to know if these were the good ones? Someone said, that there were 2 versions of them...

Anyhow, here's the link: https://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkon...e-weiss/lila-15.25.03.2069-folie-22er-packung

I hope anyone can help.

Have a nice day.
Best regards.
-Christian.

- - - Updated - - -

Just another question: If these are no-go. Can you recommend another diaper for heave day-time use? The ones I use now (ID slip super) tend to leak. *Blush*

Yes these are pretty good, there's an Ultima version as well. The Active Fit ones have the plastic backing, the cloth backed ones are the standard Tena Slips.

The ID Slip super used to be good, but by all accounts the new version are absolute crap. Drylife Slips are perhaps the most similar one around to those, so also worth trying!

ChocChip said:
Yes these are pretty good, there's an Ultima version as well. The Active Fit ones have the plastic backing, the cloth backed ones are the standard Tena Slips.

The ID Slip super used to be good, but by all accounts the new version are absolute crap. Drylife Slips are perhaps the most similar one around to those, so also worth trying!

What's the difference between ultima and not ultima?

By the way, I agree 100% on what you are saying. These ID's were super good once, but they lowered their quality, or something like that?

Anyhow. Thank you for your responce.
I hope you are having a great cay.
Best regards.
-Edward.

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
What's the difference between ultima and not ultima!.

They are higher absorbancy, slightly thicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joelvc said:
They are higher absorbancy, slightly thicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, okay. Thank you. :)

"Depends" (pun intended). What do you intend to use them for? For light to moderate wetting, and absolutely no flooding, then yeah they "might" be ok for you. If you tend to pee all at once (flooding), or use them for more than 2-4 hours, then you will need something better.

I personally recommend Confidry24/7, Northshore Supreme, PeekABU, or Betterdry/Crinklz. Remember, it's always better to start off with more than you need then to cut back, than it is to start off with less than you need and leak.

They are good for me and hold a lot.

Have a look at jamieslittleblog.Tumblr.com

He has lots of info, pics and advice on using Tena slip Active Fit and dry life slip super

He also has reported similar issues with the new ID slips

Active fit are really good in my opinion

The new Tenas are quite disappointing, I ordered some a while ago and the Maxis just completely leaked with a heavy flood. I mean they leaked within 6-7 seconds, the Abena L2's hold more than the Tena Maxi now.

It's a real shame because the original Ultimas were great, but I see little point in buying 22 diapers I know are more expensive per pack than the legendary Betterdry.

Tena Slip Active Fit have a good balance between discretion and absorbency, and they absorb more than most diapers that are this thin. These are my go-to night-time diaper and they can handle my incontinence needs except when I’m unwell and I need something thicker.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I like them. They fit me better than Abena M4's, but some other people will tell you just the opposite. I guess it just depends on the shape of your hips/how your built. I personally like them and they don't usually leak on me. They do tend to swell up a bit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back