I have a question for you (yes I talking to you, the one who is reading this:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off, I am not incontient but I am in diapers 24/7. Second, this question might be a little personal so I am sorry if I offend anyone.

Ok so here is the question, if you are Bowel Incontient, do you have any control at all, as in can you hold it back a little or not. And sub question, does the number 2 come out all at one or slowly over time. As in does it build up until you let go or is it like a leaky tap (of poop).

Thank you in advance :)

Hi Pika

I’m just starting to go 24/7 hoping to achieve both bladder and bowel incontinence so I’m not the best person to answer but my hope is to be able to achieve an almost constant slight dribble of urine both day and night gradually soaking my diaper and to have similar symptoms with my hopefully soft poo gradually squeezing out most of the time as I imagine this will be the most inconvenient and disabling.

Please follow me on my journey to double IC which I’m recording on the blogs section of this site.

Wished me luck!

Pika123 said:
First off, I am not incontient but I am in diapers 24/7. Second, this question might be a little personal so I am sorry if I offend anyone.

Ok so here is the question, if you are Bowel Incontient, do you have any control at all, as in can you hold it back a little or not. And sub question, does the number 2 come out all at one or slowly over time. As in does it build up until you let go or is it like a leaky tap (of poop).

Thank you in advance :)

I have some control but it will spill out without warning during the day usually in the classic skid marks way, this is often companied with urgency sometimes ranging from immediate need to go to outright voiding at times.

Why the interest exactly? Have you been experiencing some form of control issues?

hoping to achieve both bladder and bowel incontinence

be careful about if you really want this, bowel issues aren't fun and I don't believe people looking into 24/7 often consider the effects not having that control can have physically or emotionally over time blinded by the lenses in obsession.

That whole topic needs a giant banner attached to it that says "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR". :p

After the first few times pissing down your leg at a fun event and having to leave to change and miss a large portion of the event, you'll wish you had some sort of control back. Same goes for "Just wait until your trying to have a nice time out to dinner and you can't stop from pooping. And then all the other patrons are staring at you because you smell terrible."

I guess some people would actually LIKE doing that, but they need a swift kick in the ass because it's RUDE if you can control it and making it so you CAN'T control it (on purpose!) is even more rude. :mad:

As for the OP's question:

I'm not bowel IC, so I can't tell you for sure, but I would imagine that it varies between people. Some might have to 'force' it out manually, some might have it just sort of emerge on it's own as the bowel fills up and others might have it sneak out bit by bit.

Also probably changes up depending on your diet, too.

"I want to know about bowel IC."

Okie dokie, which one? Urge? Stress? Overflow? Mixed? Anyone who knows of any I'm leaving out, feel free to fill me in. Do you wanna know what retention feels like, too? What are we talking about here? Can you help us define your terms? I'm, as I like to put it, just IC enough for it to be a major pain in my ass, and never get used to it as my norm, because it doesn't happen daily. Mine seems to be urge, mixed with stress. Stress isn't like it sounds. It's not terrifying event stress.

It's "I moved wrong, and put pressure on an already finicky muscle," stress.

Laugh, and they want to move, get up from the floor, and they want to move, cough or sneeze. . . Vomit. . . Get it? Yeah, most of the time, I can make it. That just means, when I don't, I cry harder, and I'm an AB/ Little, which, adds a dose of, "Am I actually going through this at all? Am I sure I'm not doing this purposely?"

I have CP. I know those muscles, bladder and bowels, are gonna do whatever they want, sometimes, but, it still hurts, and makes me feel nuts.

Last edited:
I am fully urinary incontinent, with a very mild form of bowel incontinence. Really more of just a bowel urgency really. Normally I am able to follow a very healthy diet, and time my voiding to occur in the miring after I work out and eat. So normally it isn't a problem. Sometimes though, I will get a bout of diarrhea, and if in the middle of something will not be able to get to a toilet within the 10 or so minutes warning I might get. IF the urgency hits hard enough then it will hurt for me to try and hold my bowels. Thankfully I am diapered anyways, but otherwise try to use the toilet if/when I can.

Hmmm this depends....

I am entirely urinary incontinent and have quite severe bowl incontienece (both are linked to a nerve problem I have with a illness I suffered). First piece of advice, the idea of unintentionally voiding your bowels may seem fun. It’s not and you will get bored of the clean up. Trust me. For me I also have IBS (yay) so most of my voids are of a semi liquid variety and I have little if any time to reach the toilet. I sometimes try and pre empt this, but it’s not easy when you have little feeling. Mine is incurable, I have come to terms with it now and it’s just a way of life. Just don’t think it will be something you want, as trust me it’s not.

My bowel incontinence is caused by nerve damage to my bowel and rectum, and IBS, and it varies considerably, but roughly takes three forms: severe urgency, in which case I don't always make it to the loo on time; pretty horrible farts that bring some mucus, liquid, and faeces out with them; and complete inability to tell if I need a crap, in which case it just slides out.

To answer your question, it doesn't really slide out continually, but comes out in discreet... well, given the usual state of my bowels, lumps isn't really the appropriate words, but will do. I can hold it most of the time (provided that I know that there's anything to hold), and try to control it by going to the toilet at set times and for a fairly lengthy duration. But sometimes I don't know that I need a crap, and it will just slide out, and the first thing I know about it is crap sliding down my leg (if I'm not wearing a nappy).

DaveeEd: Bowel incontinence is not fun. I may, after over a decade of being incontinent, have got used to having a poo-filled nappy, but dealing with changing, cleaning yourself, and having to wear and use a nappy is a pain in the backside, and crapping yourself at the supermarket checkout, in the middle of a choir rehearsal, and during sex are embarrassing and unpleasant, not just for you but for those around you.

I am technically bowel IC as well as urinary. When it wants to happen it's going to happen and there's nothing I can do to stop it. However, in practise, it happens very slowly (over a period of hours) and fortunately I am able to "speed it up" voluntarily, so I can nearly always get to a toilet in time and it's rare that I actually have a bowel accident.

And I count my blessings every day for that, because bowel IC is a horrible thing to have to deal with every day.

I'm urge incontinent thanks to IBS-induced diarrhea. A tracking of my bowel habits tells me I tend to leak twice on the same day, once every three days. For me the urge is pretty immediate. It's not there one second, and overwhelming the next. My colon will contract without my permission, and diarrhea along with the beginnings of a soft stool will leak out. I can usually get to the bathroom before the stool is fully out, but the leaks beforehand have made a mess of things to the point that I need to wear on a regular basis or risk ruining my pants. These days I just wear 24/7 because it's easier than trying to keep track of when my last leak was, when I can reasonably expect another, and if anything has changed which might upset my usual bowel pattern.

Passive bowel incontinence is when you soil yourself without being aware, this can stem from minor leakage to the full bowel content, this is without knowledge.

I deal with bowel IC due to IBS. My symptoms range from bloated constipation to severe intestinal cramps with urgent onset diarrhea. Right now I am feeling such a bloated inability to go. I put my diaper on as I'm sure I'll be going in the next 24 hours or so. It feels good when I can pass even the smallest of stools, as it feels so unpleasant to be crampy without relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back