• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safariwolflight

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi I am new caregiver to safari wolf. I say that I am new because I still have a lot to learn in order to make him feel comfortable.
Is there any tips to help me out?

Hello Safari,
Welcome to the group 😺
Not quite certain what sort of "tips" you need.

Safariwolflight said:
Hi I am new caregiver to safari wolf. I say that I am new because I still have a lot to learn in order to make him feel comfortable.

Safari wolf?
Reminds me of some safari furry convention on the west coast.

I've had a daddy or two. Both were very nice. They always listened and were extremely well-suiting. They were always agreeable. If it's a long-distance thing definitely like text. I loved texting bab friends when I had a good circle going ^..^

We're like taking a break/time off right now though. (my daddy/friend) I'm trying not to annoy him because he's very hard-working and I don't want to cost him a job or anything.
My favorite thing about some of the babyfur in-person friend's I had was taking naps to cartoons and being extra crinkly and occasionally eating snacks and going to events.
I noticed a lot of littles ask to be changed. For some reason it just became natural for me to do the changing. It never bothers me, but I like to daydream about someone like tickling me into a corner or like, reading me stories or just padding me without asking :3 haha.

Tornadoe said:
Safari wolf?
Reminds me of some safari furry convention on the west coast.
This made me giggle it does sound like that doesn't it also it's not a long distance thing we have been married for over a year and I just recently told her about this side of me

Safariwolflight said:

Welcome fellow caregiver/mommy!! It’s absolutely fantastic that you have joined this community:) like you I came here to learn. First off it speaks volumes that you have come here so soon after safariwolf came out to you about this side/aspect of his life.

My two cents on this are young in there aid as I myself am still learning. The best and most important piece of advice that I can give you would be take pieces from the community to aid in constructing a road map of of your new role. Though the best way to pave your way is going to be talking with safariwolf. Honesty, and an open mind. Learn his likes, dislikes and boundaries. Learn what your comfortable with talk about your boundaries. This role of caregiver and little is definitely a two way street. Patience, and understanding that you may trip along the way as I have are ok. This new evolution of your relationship can add to the bond you two already share. I’m excited to hear more and read updates on your journey. Feel free to reach out once you have gained the ability to send PMs :)

Yeah unfortunately safari wolf has been bugging lately to join lately so I can get a better understanding about abdl. Not that it is a bad thing, I was actually nerves to.join. I just wished he didn't wait so long to tell me about his little side

- - - Updated - - -

Any tips would be good, since he really likes to do mommy time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back