Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SDK Restock?

Quote Originally Posted by RGordon45 View Post
    I'm glad to see there are so many people who also love SDK's! They are my favorites too!! I sent a note to support @ ABU and I got a response from Casey. He said that their emphasis so far has been new product development and that they were going to shift focus away from new products to address stock issues for a while. This apparently is going to be the top priority now until they can iron everything out in that department. Apparently a lot of people have been providing feedback of frustration on stock issues. So hopefully in the near future this issue will be a thing of the past.

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
    Thank you matey for letting us know!

SDKs are technically my second favourite now thanks to Kiddos but they are lovely and really deserve to always be instock.

As there are many diapers I would love to see ABU produce/enhance it’s a slight blow but really want them to succeed.

I'm wondering (hypothetically speaking) if the sdk's are getting revamped, I mean there was conversation a while back of a single tape simple ultra being released, this is just hearsay though. But can you imagine? sdks single tape diapers with a front waist bank and single tapes, I'd be in love with that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pampers4U View Post
    I'm wondering (hypothetically speaking) if the sdk's are getting revamped, I mean there was conversation a while back of a single tape simple ultra being released, this is just hearsay though. But can you imagine? sdks single tape diapers with a front waist bank and single tapes, I'd be in love with that!!!
    I'm the opposite, I seriously hope SDK's never have a front waist band!

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    They probably won't have any for at least a month. When I talked to their representative, he told me that they have had an over stock of the small size for over a year, but were having difficulties keeping the medium and larger sizes. The mediums are the hardest to maintain, because they are so popular. They definitely need to increase production, because the SDK is the most practical item they carry in my opinion. People are attracted to their discrete white coloration, a taping panel that looks pleasant, their density, and skin-friendly plastic backing. It should be the top brand among the medical supply outlets, but unfortunately they are not plentiful enough.
    Wouldn't that just be a simple matter of re-ordering mediums and larges only? Why would having too many smalls mean you can't re-stock in the other sizes????

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Wouldn't that just be a simple matter of re-ordering mediums and larges only? Why would having too many smalls mean you can't re-stock in the other sizes????
    One assumes they do, as they've had an overstock of smalls for over a year but are having trouble maintaining stock of the larger sizes. I'm guessing because the quantity they have in stock is inconsistent they have a harder time realizing how many they should be ordering to maintain stock until the next order ships. If the stock was consistent people could order them on a regular basis instead of splurging and buying a bunch at once like I imagine they do when they think the diapers they want will run out quickly.

I had emailed ABU about this very subject last week and was told late October...so that one month thing definitely appears to be the case.