Does this look like a giant adult playpen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Personally this reminds me of the playpen my mom used to have. I remember pressing my face/tounge on the net at a really young age. Think it tasted of grape juice lol.
Measurements:
55″ x 67″ x 79″

Pics:
Safety-bed-with-Hi-Lo.jpg

monkey.jpg

websize.jpg

sea3.jpg

Fairy-1.jpg

http://www.creativecareltd.com/safesound-mini-2/

I am not gonna lie. I kinda want one. LOL

BUT ALL THE COOL BEDS ARE IN EUROOOOOOPE. *pouts*

(And are super-duper expensive!)

CuddleWoozle said:
I am not gonna lie. I kinda want one. LOL

BUT ALL THE COOL BEDS ARE IN EUROOOOOOPE. *pouts*

(And are super-duper expensive!)

I think it make a nice addition to a nursery personally. Just cost so much lol. Probably couldake it yourself though since it's just a frame and netting essentially.

Yes, that does in fact look like a giant playpen for ABs :)

If that company has trouble unloading them as "safety beds" they should branch out to the AB market, they'd make a killing :laugh:

In all seriousness though, it looks awesome and I want one. Sadly as Cuddlewoozle has pointed out, it's in Europe and while shipping costs on small items are pretty fair, I'd hate to see how much shipping would be on an item that large.

I so want one, as soon as I read this I was in little space.
Imagine how great this would b ed to play and sleep in. That's it I want my own nursery now.

Wow I would so use that as a play fort

I believe these are special beds designed for kids with Autism. My son has one for his autistic child. It's so the child can't get out of his bed a night when the rest of the family sleeps. It also keeps the child from hurting himself and/or others.

I don't know if its a playpen or a crib. But I want one 🐈

dogboy said:
I believe these are special beds designed for kids with Autism. My son has one for his autistic child. It's so the child can't get out of his bed a night when the rest of the family sleeps. It also keeps the child from hurting himself and/or others.

They are. I'm MORE interested in the 'travel pod'. It can be broken down and packed away into two bags. I think it would be more useful for those who don't want to leave something up all the time. (Due to visitors, etc.)

http://www.creativecareltd.com/safesound-travel/

But they're still expensive...the travel pod -starts- at 1765 euros (Around $2000) I still feel like it's really cool and could be taken with me everywhere. (I have trouble sleeping in strange places/in strange beds.)

CuddleWoozle said:
They are. I'm MORE interested in the 'travel pod'. It can be broken down and packed away into two bags. I think it would be more useful for those who don't want to leave something up all the time. (Due to visitors, etc.)

http://www.creativecareltd.com/safesound-travel/

But they're still expensive...the travel pod -starts- at 1765 euros (Around $2000) I still feel like it's really cool and could be taken with me everywhere. (I have trouble sleeping in strange places/in strange beds.)

When I worked as a full time church musician, we would take your youth group to a variety of fun places, often sleeping over. Even though we were housed and sleeping on beds, I would often take my sleeping bag with me. I'd put the bag on the bed and zip up. It gave me a feeling of some privacy, especially if you had to share a double bed. It might be fun to sleep in one of those covered bed contraptions, but also to be in your own sleeping bag. It just seems like it would be very cozy and give a feeling of being "safe".

Oh WOW! I totally want one now! There’s another company... Safe Space, I think, that can do while rooms like that.

I think there's some US and even Canadian company that make some similar products, I'm trying to find it, you can have some luck with google with special needs autism beds as the keyword, but beware of the huge prices, since its considered a medical product, medical insurance can cover them, so of course, the company that make theses beds make a lot of money by selling them at higher price than needed, since its partly or fully covered by medical insurances for autistic kids.

One of these would be nice, and quite appropriate for myself, since I do have Autism.
Sigh...But too expensive for me to ever afford.

i want to get when i get my own place so i can go to sleep and have little space in it or sleep night time in my diapers and sleep with my plushises

These look amazing, I did send on the link to someone.

Really tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back