Thread: About me

Post About me

Hello, my name is Akneo and it would be wonderful and great to meet you. c;
    What brings me to this community is the diapers, I am a Babyfur/Diaper/AB/DL. I am a wet and messy fur when it comes to diaper. I wear the 24/7 and I love them they are a great tool, even though I never make it past potty training so thats why I wear diapers. Sometimes I have age resgression and it will happen sometimes. And I like being feed w/ bottle.
    What else I do in my life is games or stream on youtube, I am a great gamer and I play a lot of games including the world of warships , Fortnite and many others. My Youtube account is not that famous but I do stream and keep it active. I am also a Hypesquad Member at Discord and I love discord its were I chat most of the time with my friends.
    Why I joined this site is because I wanted to chat and meet new Diaper Furs/Baby Furs/ Ect. Id you wanna be my friend you can just send in a request and ill accept it, I am very friendly and I love making new friends and I have a master who is amazing.

Kinks & Fursona: https://www.f-list.net/c/animusakneo/
    Discord Username: YaFoundAce🐕#5218

Hello AnimusAkneo and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello Akneo,
    Good interdiction. I take it English is a second language for you?
    Welcome to the group.