• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

About me

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimusAkneo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hello, my name is Akneo and it would be wonderful and great to meet you. c;
What brings me to this community is the diapers, I am a Babyfur/Diaper/AB/DL. I am a wet and messy fur when it comes to diaper. I wear the 24/7 and I love them they are a great tool, even though I never make it past potty training so thats why I wear diapers. Sometimes I have age resgression and it will happen sometimes. And I like being feed w/ bottle.
What else I do in my life is games or stream on youtube, I am a great gamer and I play a lot of games including the world of warships , Fortnite and many others. My Youtube account is not that famous but I do stream and keep it active. I am also a Hypesquad Member at Discord and I love discord its were I chat most of the time with my friends.
Why I joined this site is because I wanted to chat and meet new Diaper Furs/Baby Furs/ Ect. Id you wanna be my friend you can just send in a request and ill accept it, I am very friendly and I love making new friends and I have a master who is amazing.

Kinks & Fursona: https://www.f-list.net/c/animusakneo/
Discord Username: YaFoundAce🐕#5218

Hello AnimusAkneo and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello Akneo,
Good interdiction. I take it English is a second language for you?
Welcome to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back