Incontinence to diaper lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
downtide said:
Taped diapers are MUCH easier than pull-ups in the event of needing to change in a public bathroom, because you can change without taking your pants off.

I can attest to the accuracy of this statement. I ordinarily wear taped diapers, but went with pullups while visiting my parents for a week because they're less bulky and obvious. I've changed my taped diapers in public bathrooms with no issue, but fumbling around with a pullup, removing my shoes and standing on a dirty bathroom floor in my socks, pulling my pants completely off while trying to keep them off the floor in one hand and cleaning myself up with the other, then getting my pants and shoes back on, was a massive pain in the jaxy. It took at least twice as long, and was wholly unsanitary. Not to mention, my fellow bathroom patrons were probably wondering what I was doing banging around in the stall and standing there in my socks with no pants to speak of. Not subtle.

I change my diapers myself by clenching them between my legs and doing the tapes up one at a time. If you use the same brand consistently, you start to instinctively know where the first tab needs to go in order to get a snug fit with the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back