Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tithonian said:
[...]I like their [njoy] pfun model for more intense sessions where I'm not moving around a lot.
I seriously wonder if you can do anything else than lying down with that thing inside. I mean... can you sit normally on a chair? That "handle" is propably in the way. Why does the outside stuff always has to be that big? -.-

I'm sure it wouldn't be nice if another abdl looked at your name and think, he must be a furry as well, he must be in to bea***ty as well and consider you an animal abuser.

Look at our community, there's so much diversity, and it's getting to the point to where people don't want to identify with something and they create their own identification with everything and say if you like anything outside of this circle, you're nothing like me. People like you are desegregating everyone yourselves, and turn in to the bigots that probably called you a p*do just for wearing diapers. If butt plugs doesn't float your boat, then don't worry about it, it's not your thing. Diapers are sometimes sexual at times with people, so what. Some people like humiliation, some people like being restrained, some people's like to be under someone else's control. Just because they like diapers as well doesn't mean anything else.

It's hard enough to ignore the stigmas, it's worse when the bigotry comes from someone in their own community.

In this case, I'd recommend you to listen to Metallica's, So What.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Don't butt plugs damage your bottom in the long run?

DeepBlue said:
Don't butt plugs damage your bottom in the long run?

Dunno...I would imagine that if you wore them for too long of a time they would cause the muscles to stretch out or perhaps lose their strength a bit. But I would think that would be an extreme amount of time for that to happen. :p A quick check showed advice of only wearing them about 3-4 hours at a time, even if you were comfortable.

(The things I will google up for answers. LOL)

Thanks for the info! Knowledge, as they say, is power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back