Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plug

Quote Originally Posted by MailCat581 View Post
    Okay, my wording may not exactly be top notch. I in no way intended to call anyone that or imply that people who use devices like butt plugs, chastity cages, and or crotch harnesses were pedos. I was trying to say that it looks that way to other people not necessarily to me. If you use those things; that's your choice not mine. I wasn't trying to judge anyone in my comments. I apologize if my post was perceived as being judgmental. It is in that respect and regard that I am taking an extended hiatus from posting.
    No, it doesn't. We're grown! I think you mean it looks owie. I agree. I also think you mean to say, that when you feel Little, your mind is purely in that space, and seeing things like those, to put someone who is in that headspace, in things like that, feels off, because, you, yourself, feel like a kid, so it feels. . . Off. I can see why. We're grown. It's not pedophilia. No one here would take advantage of someone who was truly in a childlike state of mind. That's why there's soooooo much discussion about what's wanted, what's not wanted, what's okay, what's not, what, "no," looks like, even if we can't say so, but, even if someone is regressed, he or she is still grown.

No one wants you to take a big long break from posting, honey. You and I are Aspies. Being misunderstood is inevitable, and a frustrating pain in the ass! I know.

I've been misconstrued as calling people the P word before, recently, in fact. That wasn't what I said. I said, or, at least, meant, that when the products we buy, fit us, those who'd conflate us with those (barely) people, have a harder time doing so, so, I wish every blanket, toy, bottle, paci, diaper, everything we bought, could fit us, so we'd never have to go to the baby aisle, unless for our kids, ever, ever, ever again, because, we'd have authentic replicas of everything.
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 1 Week Ago at 21:32.

I find all of this intensely interesting. Some years back I posted something about a prostate massager. The post was swiftly removed, and I was admonished by a mod that NO topics like that would be tolerated here, and that included anything having to do with messing or anything of the sort. Of course, one look around and you'll see dozens of long threads that fit that profile, all left alone by the mods.

I'm still a little butt-hurt (pun intended) about, obviously.

Anyway, we're all wired a bit differently, aren't we? Nearly anyone you'll ever meet would think that being "into" (whatever that means to you) wearing diapers is weird to say the least and disgusting, most likely. We're all different and we're all okay.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    I find all of this intensely interesting. Some years back I posted something about a prostate massager. The post was swiftly removed, and I was admonished by a mod that NO topics like that would be tolerated here, and that included anything having to do with messing or anything of the sort. Of course, one look around and you'll see dozens of long threads that fit that profile, all left alone by the mods.

I'm still a little butt-hurt (pun intended) about, obviously.

Anyway, we're all wired a bit differently, aren't we? Nearly anyone you'll ever meet would think that being "into" (whatever that means to you) wearing diapers is weird to say the least and disgusting, most likely. We're all different and we're all okay.

-RMS
    What? That surprises me. Well, after what I was recently accused of calling some of us, it surprises me less than it once would've. Maybe it was your wording? Did you post pictures? Get a bit too descriptive about how messing made you feel?

Hmm. . . Well, now I'm all curious, dang!

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    What? That surprises me. Well, after what I was recently accused of calling some of us, it surprises me less than it once would've. Maybe it was your wording? Did you post pictures? Get a bit too descriptive about how messing made you feel?

Hmm. . . Well, now I'm all curious, dang!
    I've been a part of this community for a very long time and I'd like to think my posts have always been reserved. I am not someone prone to overly descriptive posts having to do with sexuality. My recollection of that post is that it was typically restrained and I was mystified by the reaction to it.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    I've been a part of this community for a very long time and I'd like to think my posts have always been reserved. I am not someone prone to overly descriptive posts having to do with sexuality. My recollection of that post is that it was typically restrained and I was mystified by the reaction to it. -RMS
    Right? A simple conversation would be nice, before moderators pulled rank like that. I think it depends on which mod it is, and how he, or she, interprets the rules, or, sometimes, rather the mod is reading into what the poster is saying. Sorry that happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    Right? A simple conversation would be nice, before moderators pulled rank like that. I think it depends on which mod it is, and how he, or she, interprets the rules, or, sometimes, rather the mod is reading into what the poster is saying. Sorry that happened to you.
    Thank you, but of course it's not your fault. This can happen on any community board as long as there are multiple mods and gray areas. It just will.

-RMS

My feeling towards butt plugs is kind of the opposite. I actually like the feeling of a plug, and it help ensure I "stay" continent until I want to make a mess. However, I can confirm as previously said that even a hollow plug or pig hole does not work to make one bowel incontinent. Not unless you have diarrhea anyways. Unfortunately, I can confirm that the overuse of butt plugs is NOT a good thing. Not unless you like having reduced control- oh and uncontrolled bleeding from the anus. That one is what got to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MailCat581 View Post
    I apologize if my post was perceived as being judgmental. It is in that respect and regard that I am taking an extended hiatus from posting.
    Apology cheerfully accepted, friend. It wasn't my intention to make you (or your opinion) feel unwelcome. In these times, especially on the internet, I just think we all need to be more mindful of what we say. In this written form it's hard to tell someone's tone and of course their own personal struggle is always a mystery.

The sad truth is that a large majority of people's view on diapers is that they're for babies, medically diagnosed incontinence and the elderly. Anyone else is a freak, weirdo or pedo. That's why your comment lit a fire under my butt.

If you're still taking time off, know that we'll be here to welcome you upon your return. Cheers.

I am only in listening mode regarding this subject at this time.

I was thinking about trying one just the other day, maybe ill buy one at some point.