Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilike2hide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone wear a diaper and a butt plug?

Never have tried it but seems a little counterproductive if you have to mess in your nappy, just saying.

Actually it is beneficial in that the diaper is not used until the plug is removed except for the pee pees in front.
With care and use of the forbidden porcelain throne - diaper is removed and then the plug promptly sit on the
throne and do the act clean up reinsert the plug diaper up and go about the regimen of the day.

Only real problem with the plug is unless it is shaped to remain in place or is secured with a crotch harness
it tends to want to be dispelled even if in a semi-tight diaper.

I recently got a real turn on of a butt plug - a remotely controlled aneros plug that has 3 speeds and 10 variations of vibration.
It massages the prostrate as well as the perineum. My mate can turn me on or off at will and being locked into a diaper (cover)
am unable to resist the demands. Not so much a plug but interesting doing a baby elephant whirling dervish dance on and off !

Wearing a plug long term may lead to constipation and other medical problems.
Forcing undo pressure in internal areas - use with care - also consider that one may not be able to sit except in a dounut hole
type cushion.
Continued wear may result in the anus being unable to contain the routine discharge of fecal matter and in that case there will
be a definite need for diapers.

The novelty of HOLLOW butt plugs is frequently mentioned with the standard solid type.
Unless the fecal flow is sufficiently liquid the hollow plug maybe a disaster in doing the fantasy intended - in either event
diapers will be paramount !

But isn't that what you wanted to be diapered and PLUGGED !

Tithonian said:
It's counter productive and ignorant when you use words like "pedophilistic" to describe a portion of the community that you're a part of. In doing so you're inadvertently siding with the "anti" scene and causing harm to the community from within.
Totally agreed. I don't find the idea of a plug appealing, but others do. I don't feel being a baby is particularly attractive to me, nor do I see "littlespace" as a thing I would enjoy - but others do, and I respect that. Others enjoy many other things along with diapers, too, such as ropes, bondage clothing, etc... the list goes on. I'm just into the diapers, but let everyone else have their fun as long as it's hurting no one.

We're far too small of a demographic to start applying terms like "pedophilisitic" to activities that have absolutely nothing to do with children in order to attempt to paint something in a more shadowy context. We've got to stick together and be nice to each other!

I can sometimes enjoy the feel of a plug but as mentioned above, it's a nuisance when you need to mess and can't use the nappy even when the coast is clear. I can see how it would be useful, though, when looking after a naughty boy or girl who can't be trusted not to mess without permission. With a plug, you can put her in a nappy so you don't have to keep taking her to the toilet while out visiting, but without the risk of her doing anything smelly in polite company.

A hollow plug seems more useful in private - fit and forget, let the mess come out by itself without further thought. It doesn't work for me though, because my messes are usually too firm to pass through any plug that is comfortable. Straining just pushes the plug out. I could take a stool softener but would probably still have to push a bit, in which case there's no point in having the plug.

So yes, some useful possibilites there somewhere but not ones I can take advantage of.

MailCat581 said:
When people engage into wearing these things in addition to diapers; they're potentially subjecting their body to more harm than good!
Good point about the O.P. needing to be careful. Poop is toxic. Don't poison yourself, O.P., dear. Use appropriate good sense. No one wants you hurt.
MailCat581 said:
Plus things like these freak me out because they're more into the dom/slave realm rather than what the innocence of ABDL was originally intended *snip*

Look, my state of mind is a bit different when I'm feeling Little, too, and I'm not sexual with my AB/Little side, either, but, how could you twist anything between consenting adults, into pedophelia?

A sadist is someone who likes causing, in this case, a sexual partner, pain. Yeah, that sounds like us! (Sarcasm) Since sadists don't generally care about consent, ABDL has never been sadistic, and, at that point, I don't care if diapers and babying are part of the play, or not. That's not ABDL. Never mind what that is.

ABDL has been, at times, merely dominant and submissive. When mommy or daddy says salad for dinner, and you want chicken nuggets, but, you eat your salad, like a good boy, anyway, guess what, Mr. Holier than thou non-sexual, you're submitting.

ABDL has never been, and will never be, anything like pedophilia! What the hell do you think the A stands for? And you've been around since the start of creation? Have you? Then, how do you know the first ABDL in the world wasn't sexual about it?

I'm not into, "daddy's little slut," necklaces, and pacis as gags, or butt plugs, or anything else that creeps you out, either. It creeps me out too, but, you know the original intent of it?

If innocence was the original intent, why is it classed in the DSM the way it is? How do you know we, the non-sexuals, weren't the ones that changed the intent of it? Really?

"Are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all!"
~Severus Snape

Last edited:
Reactions: HoganBunny
I'm kind of squeezing my butt cheeks together when I read over this thread. :lol: 'Cause I'm going "Nuuu...plz to not put that up my wazoo."

For those offended souls: I'm asexual, but it's not MY butt that's getting something put in it. ;) I actually work with a promiscuous gay guy who insists upon sharing his weekend experiences with me. LOL I told him this week that he's like a Chinese restaurant on Christmas. And he was like "Why's that?" and I said "Because you're ALWAYS open." XD We both had a good laugh about that.

Being asexual isn't about trying to change OTHER people into asexuals, too. And it's like being gay, it's not something you just get up and decide to be one day. It's something that's intrinsic...it's been inside you all the time. I thought for the longest time that I was a freakish weirdo because I didn't think like anyone else I knew. I didn't want babies (Now to BE the baby/child, I'm fine with obviously!), I didn't think popular stars were hot or sexy (Brad Pitt? He's a good actor! Cue other people going "EH?!") and I certainly didn't want anyone poking any of their bodily bits into mine ("DA COOTIES! YUUUUCKY!"). Then I found out that there were a bunch of other people out there who were the same way and I realized that there WAS a legitimate orientation for me.

The thing is, asexuality is not quite as common as the various flavors of sexuality. So you'll either learn to accept that the different flavors do 'weird' (to asexuals, of course) things sometimes because they honestly enjoy the sensation or you'll forever be going around jumping up and going "EW! OH MAH GAWD EEEEW!"

I do worry at times about folks who wear kinky stuff...for extended periods of time. But only in the aspect of "Is that chastity cage going to hurt you? Or are they safe?" "A plug in your butt for 12 hours? Won't it just shoot out?" etc. But I rarely voice the questions because, honestly, a lot of people might take them the wrong way. XD

(And that being said now, I do question hard the ability of a butt plug with a hollow core to A: Pass things through and B: be cleaned and sanitized. :lol: )

MailCat581 said:
Okay, my wording may not exactly be top notch. I in no way intended to call anyone that or imply that people who use devices like butt plugs, chastity cages, and or crotch harnesses were pedos. I was trying to say that it looks that way to other people not necessarily to me. If you use those things; that's your choice not mine. I wasn't trying to judge anyone in my comments. I apologize if my post was perceived as being judgmental. It is in that respect and regard that I am taking an extended hiatus from posting.
No, it doesn't. We're grown! I think you mean it looks owie. I agree. I also think you mean to say, that when you feel Little, your mind is purely in that space, and seeing things like those, to put someone who is in that headspace, in things like that, feels off, because, you, yourself, feel like a kid, so it feels. . . Off. I can see why. We're grown. It's not pedophilia. No one here would take advantage of someone who was truly in a childlike state of mind. That's why there's soooooo much discussion about what's wanted, what's not wanted, what's okay, what's not, what, "no," looks like, even if we can't say so, but, even if someone is regressed, he or she is still grown.

No one wants you to take a big long break from posting, honey. You and I are Aspies. Being misunderstood is inevitable, and a frustrating pain in the ass! I know.

I've been misconstrued as calling people the P word before, recently, in fact. That wasn't what I said. I said, or, at least, meant, that when the products we buy, fit us, those who'd conflate us with those (barely) people, have a harder time doing so, so, I wish every blanket, toy, bottle, paci, diaper, everything we bought, could fit us, so we'd never have to go to the baby aisle, unless for our kids, ever, ever, ever again, because, we'd have authentic replicas of everything.

Last edited:
I find all of this intensely interesting. Some years back I posted something about a prostate massager. The post was swiftly removed, and I was admonished by a mod that NO topics like that would be tolerated here, and that included anything having to do with messing or anything of the sort. Of course, one look around and you'll see dozens of long threads that fit that profile, all left alone by the mods.

I'm still a little butt-hurt (pun intended) about, obviously.

Anyway, we're all wired a bit differently, aren't we? Nearly anyone you'll ever meet would think that being "into" (whatever that means to you) wearing diapers is weird to say the least and disgusting, most likely. We're all different and we're all okay.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
I find all of this intensely interesting. Some years back I posted something about a prostate massager. The post was swiftly removed, and I was admonished by a mod that NO topics like that would be tolerated here, and that included anything having to do with messing or anything of the sort. Of course, one look around and you'll see dozens of long threads that fit that profile, all left alone by the mods.

I'm still a little butt-hurt (pun intended) about, obviously.

Anyway, we're all wired a bit differently, aren't we? Nearly anyone you'll ever meet would think that being "into" (whatever that means to you) wearing diapers is weird to say the least and disgusting, most likely. We're all different and we're all okay.

-RMS
What? That surprises me. Well, after what I was recently accused of calling some of us, it surprises me less than it once would've. Maybe it was your wording? Did you post pictures? Get a bit too descriptive about how messing made you feel?

Hmm. . . Well, now I'm all curious, dang!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
What? That surprises me. Well, after what I was recently accused of calling some of us, it surprises me less than it once would've. Maybe it was your wording? Did you post pictures? Get a bit too descriptive about how messing made you feel?

Hmm. . . Well, now I'm all curious, dang!

I've been a part of this community for a very long time and I'd like to think my posts have always been reserved. I am not someone prone to overly descriptive posts having to do with sexuality. My recollection of that post is that it was typically restrained and I was mystified by the reaction to it.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
I've been a part of this community for a very long time and I'd like to think my posts have always been reserved. I am not someone prone to overly descriptive posts having to do with sexuality. My recollection of that post is that it was typically restrained and I was mystified by the reaction to it. -RMS
Right? A simple conversation would be nice, before moderators pulled rank like that. I think it depends on which mod it is, and how he, or she, interprets the rules, or, sometimes, rather the mod is reading into what the poster is saying. Sorry that happened to you.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Right? A simple conversation would be nice, before moderators pulled rank like that. I think it depends on which mod it is, and how he, or she, interprets the rules, or, sometimes, rather the mod is reading into what the poster is saying. Sorry that happened to you.

Thank you, but of course it's not your fault. This can happen on any community board as long as there are multiple mods and gray areas. It just will.

-RMS

My feeling towards butt plugs is kind of the opposite. I actually like the feeling of a plug, and it help ensure I "stay" continent until I want to make a mess. However, I can confirm as previously said that even a hollow plug or pig hole does not work to make one bowel incontinent. Not unless you have diarrhea anyways. Unfortunately, I can confirm that the overuse of butt plugs is NOT a good thing. Not unless you like having reduced control- oh and uncontrolled bleeding from the anus. That one is what got to me.

• Wow
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I am only in listening mode regarding this subject at this time.

I was thinking about trying one just the other day, maybe ill buy one at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back