• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeeBonezz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello there everyone! I'm a bit new here so here it goes. I've been into abdl for quite some time now but never really indulged into the community till now. My interest including rocking out to loud music and video games I mainly game on PS4, also I love sports! Hopefully I can meet some like minded people and have fun!

ZeeBonezz said:
Hello there everyone! I'm a bit new here so here it goes. I've been into abdl for quite some time now but never really indulged into the community till now. My interest including rocking out to loud music and video games I mainly game on PS4, also I love sports! Hopefully I can meet some like minded people and have fun!

Welcome to the site! What are some of your favorite bands to rock out with?

Welcome to the site

Thank you! Lately it's been Rise Against, 5FPD, and Bad Wolves!

ZeeBonezz said:
Thank you! Lately it's been Rise Against, 5FPD, and Bad Wolves!

Welcome to the community! Do you ever listen to Royal Blood or Highly Suspect? What songs or album should I give a listen to from Bad Wolves?

Hello Zee, 😺
Welcome to the group.

Don't I have, but I'd give em a try! With bad wolves I love everything from there album Disobey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back