Bought my first pack in 12 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklebutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I used to wear diapers because I like how they feel on me, and I really like wetting them. When I started dating the woman who became my wife I was mortified that she would find out so I got rid of my diapers and put that behind me. As the yeas passed I thought about diapers occasionally and how much I liked them, but I would let it go and move on. Fas forward to Wednesday this week and I finally decided to come clean to my wife. I got ahold of 2 free adult diapers after work and put one on in the bathroom. I then drove home (a 1 and 1/2 hour commute), peeing 2 or 3 times on the way. When I got home I told my wife that I had something to show her that I was really embarrassed about. I pulled down my pants revealing my soaking wet diaper to her. After her initial shock and "omg are you incontinent?" I explained why I like to wear them, that it wasn't sexual in any way, and that I wouldn't try to make her participate. After much discussion she's ok with me wearing and wetting them around the house, as long as I take care of it all myself. So yesterday I bought a pack and some wipes after work and again wore one all the way home.

Tl, dr: wore a diaper home after work, showed my wife, she's ok with me wearing them.

Crinklebutt said:
I used to wear diapers because I like how they feel on me, and I really like wetting them. When I started dating the woman who became my wife I was mortified that she would find out so I got rid of my diapers and put that behind me. As the yeas passed I thought about diapers occasionally and how much I liked them, but I would let it go and move on. Fas forward to Wednesday this week and I finally decided to come clean to my wife. I got ahold of 2 free adult diapers after work and put one on in the bathroom. I then drove home (a 1 and 1/2 hour commute), peeing 2 or 3 times on the way. When I got home I told my wife that I had something to show her that I was really embarrassed about. I pulled down my pants revealing my soaking wet diaper to her. After her initial shock and "omg are you incontinent?" I explained why I like to wear them, that it wasn't sexual in any way, and that I wouldn't try to make her participate. After much discussion she's ok with me wearing and wetting them around the house, as long as I take care of it all myself. So yesterday I bought a pack and some wipes after work and again wore one all the way home.

Tl, dr: wore a diaper home after work, showed my wife, she's ok with me wearing them.

I'm happy that worked out for you!

Congrats on obtaining the courage to tell your wife and I'm glad that she accepts this side of you no relationship is perfect and random things pop up now and then and being happy is the main thing a couple should always focus on no matter what enjoy your diaper time :)

Crinklebutt said:

What diaper were you wearing when it happened?

AnimeDude892 said:
What diaper were you wearing when it happened?

I think it was a Walmart store brand

Crinklebutt said:
I think it was a Walmart store brand

A word of warning, those diapers are only able to contain the lightest of leaking. You WILL leak. I highly suggest something better.

Slomo said:
A word of warning, those diapers are only able to contain the lightest of leaking. You WILL leak. I highly suggest something better.

Yep. I did. I got some depends, which are a major step up but still not great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back