Would you take an AB partner

I'd be chill with it on a few conditions. As long as they have a job and can afford to be 24/7 I wouldn't care that they were always wearing and using diapers, but I would expect them to change themself or hire somebody to change them because I'm not comfortable with touching or naked bodies, not even my own. Relationships are about compromise and accepting the bad with the good so I don't think its too much to ask for this hypothetical partner to be able to accept.

BBchat said:
Hypothetical dilemma: You meet a compatible partner, but that person is 24/7 in diapers and you have to change their full (1+2) diaper once or twice a day. Everyday!

Good deal or bad deal (for you that is)?

I am married to a wonderful woman. I think we are highly compatible. I thought of the question as: If my wife had to be 24/7 diapered, and I had to change her once or twice everyday would that be a good or bad deal for me? I would say emphatically that it would be a good deal. Would I enjoy it? Occasionally, for the intimacy and connection that is involved in changing someone, but overall, no. Changing diapers everyday would be a shitty chore. However, getting to help my wife in such an intimate and practical manner, would be an awesome way to reaffirm that I loved her and that I appreciated her and all she does. In that way, I think it would be a good deal.

Trevor said:
All the time every time isn't really practical. I'd be happy to do so frequently, particularly if it involved some measure of back and forth. Done right, this isn't a burden but an intimate sharing act. I think the trick would be keeping it from becoming a mundane chore, which it should not be.

sbmccue said:
Trevor is correct

Trevor is always correct! :thumbsup:

Yeah... I don't mind the diapers, but full-time stinky diaper duty would be waaaaay more than I'd want to deal with.

The question as posted, don't know. If I may read into it a bit, the person is capable of changing himself, and just doesn't, ever? Deal breaker. Now, as far as something I can actually see happening, sure. I don't think anyone really can stay in Little space that long.

I have my brother, and I love him to absolute bits and pieces! He hasn't tried nappies yet, but, assuming he likes them, I'd always support him, and love him, even if I didn't change his every nappy. I don't think he'd want me to change him, unless he was in headspace, anyway, which, I don't think he could stay in 24/7. I know I can't.

Honestly since I am new one here,
I wouldn't mind it mainly because I think it is cute when my hubby does it 24/7 when he doesn't have to work. And I just love giving him what he wants on certain days of mommy time.

I think I could but wouldnt want to, just because I dont think of myself as being the CG/Big in a Relationship; I see myself more as being the one getting Diapered and Changed.

I would be happy to take on a relationship like that with the condition that this partner also changed my diapers. It would not have to be every change, but sometimes. My current partner allows me to wear openly around her, but does not love the waste of disposables or my proclivity for messy diaper “accidents”.

Starlight99 said:
I'd definitely date a little. I have this one friend who I know wears diapers, and she acts more like a 5-year-old than an adult, and I'm head over heels in love with her. I would definitely like it if she was in fact a little. To be a romantic partner and a caregiver at the same time, that would rock. <3

Ok, sounds like you like this friend... what is stopping you from pursuing a relationship with her? Does she already have a boy friend, does she know you are ab/dl as well?

- - - Updated - - -

sbmccue said:
Trevor is correct: All day, every day isn't a realistic scenario for the vast majority. That said, if the individual was willing to reciprocate, I certainly wouldn't have a problem with changing them.

Although: The learning curve might be a little steep. I've never even changed a baby's diaper. The only person I've ever changed is myself.

I remember years ago, we wanted to put cloth diapers on my son who was about 2 at the time. We wanted some cute "retro type" pictures. My wife was using disposables on him at the time. Anyways, my wife had never done cloth before; and my experience with cloth was on me... putting them on me... a willing participant. (although I had not come out to my wife yet, so she did not know I knew how to do cloth. That would have ruined the "manly" persona that I had so meticulously crafted!) So, I had to pretend I didn't know how to do it, do cloth and pins that is. It turns out you are right, putting a cloth diaper on a squirming unwilling participant with pins is not easy! When he got up to walk around his diaper was already hanging down to his knees. It made for some really cute pictures though.

Now we laugh about it. The fact that she has diapered me so many times but didn't know what to do with my little boy. It's funny, I just thought that it was in her DNA.

While I wouldn't particularly enjoy the messy ones, I have no problems with and enjoy wet changes.

But overall, I wouldn't mind changing an AB partner and would probably enjoy it. Heck, I've often teased my partners about diapering them so I'm sure it'd be a generally positive experience.

Hoping it could be a mutual thing and I could be changed back lol

Now AB mindset 24/7, I don't know. Most of the time I'd love it and would be their playmate and occasional caregiver, but I would like big space sometimes too.

At my age, if I met a compatible partner I would either die from the shock or be so stoked I wouldn't care about any amount of diaper changing.

I am an incontinent autistic transsexual woman. I'm not super great at noticing my own loaded diaper. I'm on the website because I am hoping to teach myself how to get some enjoyment - or at least peace - out of what has been one of the less pleasant aspects of my life. Having a partner who had an enjoyment of this could teach me a lot.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Yea i would

I certainly would. My now sadly ex-wife was my primary caretaker for years, and I fear I won't find anyone willing to be with someone like me again, they wouldn't have a choice but to tolerate me having to wear diapers obviously. I certainly wouldn't turn anyone down and would be willing to caregive myself.

Though it'll probably be a while before I date anyone again. I still love her and didn't want this at all. It hurts basically all the time, haven't not thought about her for more than 5 minutes in about two months since she left me.

Yeah. I probably would. I'm not sure if I could handle the messy ones, though. I would probably be able to do just the wet ones, if and only if they'd be willing to change me, of course. I think I would enjoy the togetherness of the whole situation. I've only used pull up style diapers though, so they'd need to give me a couple tries to get it right, or a crash course on it.

As presented in the opening post, absolutely not. I hate changing my own soiled diapers. Agreeing to do that all the time for someone else is too much.

There is only circumstance where I would agree to help diaper someone 24/7. If my wife suddenly needed diapers, I would agree to help as needed. Bowel movements would go into the toilet as much as possible. Any other situation would be refused.

I do not wear diapers 24/7; I am not looking for someone who wants to wear 24/7. My desire is to find a wife that has a healthy balance in her life.

For the right person? He]] yes!

Intact... For the right partner I'd consider adjusting my hormone therapy to Indus lactation. For an ANR. (Adult Nursing Relationship)

I could deal happily with wet, but I have no interest or mess, my own letalone someone else's.

After experiencing the unconditional love of my wife, I would not have any reservations about caring for her whether it be out of AB needs or medical necessity. If she can lovingly and graciously meet my psychologica AB l needs, I can certainly handle what ever comes our way.

littlemoosey said:
After experiencing the unconditional love of my wife, I would not have any reservations about caring for her whether it be out of AB needs or medical necessity. If she can lovingly and graciously meet my psychologica AB l needs, I can certainly handle what ever comes our way.

Same here.

Back