Is American Horror Story getting worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/cu...erican-horror-story-seasons-ranked-apocalypse

I think it is, to me the last 2 seasons were pretty bad, Roanoke would have been passable, (to me) if they didn't have those god awful Final Episodes, which were like a "The show is Not Real, this is how we make it" "Documentary" type of thing.

That really turned me off of the show because I know it isn't real, I don't care how it is made, I just want it to be entertaining.

If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Freak Show, but I feel most are very good (besides the last two, I liked Roanoke early on, but it just kept getting worse near the end; whereas Cult had very few good episodes to me).

If I had to pick a 2nd favorite, it would probably be Coven.

Anybody else with me?

Last edited:
My wife is the passionate fan. I'm usually distracted by ADISC. ;) But I saw the first episode of "Apocalypse" last night and it has my attention. I'm optimistic this season will be good.

I haven't been impressed with any of them since the first season.

I haven't seen this one though and may give it a chance, but my hopes are low.

I'm going to try to watch the last 2 seasons but they were so hated and I have a very small attention span so yeah. This newest season's trailer looked dope tho so I'm excited about that. :3

I watched the new season premiere last night, wasnt impressed, but hopefully it will get a lot better and not be like the last 2 that start good but get really bad, especially late season.

Well, I have to say AHS is getting pretty good this season, hopefully they don't end up making it suck late season like in Roanoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back