• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello From The Last Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Little2Late

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi Everyone!
I have posted here a few times and figured it was time for a proper hello to everyone on the forum.

Me, I am a 30 something year old female. I grew up in Oregon, lived in Nevada for a few years, and now living in 'The Last Frontier' also known as cool to cold Alaska. Boy I feel like I am at the end of the world! Possible to make some friends here too on the forum?

I enjoy cooking, studying another language, traveling, photography, love dogs, rockin to 80's music, and coffee lover.

Hello 2Little2Late and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I would like to invite you to look into our "foodie group". I love to cook and share my recipes there and hear form other people and their recipes.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi to you too.

What languages are you studying?

Hello 2Little, :)
I was going to say "You're aboard the International Space Station?" LOL
Keep worm kid
and welcome to the :grouphug:

ESPF said:
Keep worm kid
I was going to say Antarctica... aren't we all glad I didn't... the whole population of Alaska is less than Ft Worth Texas... might be a long hike to get a diaper change...

egor said:
Hello 2Little2Late and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I would like to invite you to look into our "foodie group". I love to cook and share my recipes there and hear form other people and their recipes.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I would love to check out your recipes, and share some of the favorite dishes I love to make! And thank you for the welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

INCONTGUY said:
Hi to you too.

What languages are you studying?

I used to study French way back in high school and now I study Finnish for fun!

- - - Updated - - -

ESPF said:
Keep worm kid

Haha! Nah just hanging out up and about the rest of the United States. Sucks at times, but so peaceful and beautiful here. And thank you for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back