Thread: Using Convertups

Default Using Convertups

So awhile ago I found out about this product and while it's mainly for incontinence, a portion of the Abdl community has expressed interest in it but when I try to find reviews about it particularly for abdls, there is very little and I'm interested but the pricing is a bit much and I am not alone at the house much. I'm just curious if any other people has tried it and would like to know their thoughts to help me make a decision in purchasing them, since pampers recently released the infamous pampers size 8 in UK. if I do purchase it then I would buy baby diapers and wear them, but I don't think I'll wear baby diapers exclusively, whenever I get the chance I'll wear adult diapers and see what I think.

not sure how buying baby diapers is going to be any less awkward at the store if that's your concern, anyone that would know you at a store enough to probably be an annoyance elsewhere is probably going to know your parental status.

ConvertUps are from the UK but do ship to the US. I have some, don't often use them as I have access to good ABDL diapers at low prices, I recommend just using the extensive tabs on them.

Are extensive tabs the ones you attach to the Velcro taps on the diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by WriterofFlame View Post
    Are extensive tabs the ones you attach to the Velcro taps on the diapers?
    Yep