Using Convertups

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriterofFlame

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So awhile ago I found out about this product and while it's mainly for incontinence, a portion of the Abdl community has expressed interest in it but when I try to find reviews about it particularly for abdls, there is very little and I'm interested but the pricing is a bit much and I am not alone at the house much. I'm just curious if any other people has tried it and would like to know their thoughts to help me make a decision in purchasing them, since pampers recently released the infamous pampers size 8 in UK. if I do purchase it then I would buy baby diapers and wear them, but I don't think I'll wear baby diapers exclusively, whenever I get the chance I'll wear adult diapers and see what I think.

not sure how buying baby diapers is going to be any less awkward at the store if that's your concern, anyone that would know you at a store enough to probably be an annoyance elsewhere is probably going to know your parental status.

ConvertUps are from the UK but do ship to the US. I have some, don't often use them as I have access to good ABDL diapers at low prices, I recommend just using the extensive tabs on them.

Are extensive tabs the ones you attach to the Velcro taps on the diapers?

WriterofFlame said:
Are extensive tabs the ones you attach to the Velcro taps on the diapers?

Yep

What baby diapers do you recommend to use convert ups with a size 42 waist? I'll eventually get Goodnites in the future to try those out.

WriterofFlame said:
What baby diapers do you recommend to use convert ups with a size 42 waist? I'll eventually get Goodnites in the future to try those out.
The bigger the better

I've tried Convertups but was disappointed - its basically extends the length of the nappy with a cloth panel at the front. But thats not really useful for boys which I suspect is most of us who experiment with nappies - your 'tackle' is covered with a cloth panel while the nappy starts between your legs and goes up to your back - the bits that don't need a nappy (wtf?)

For genuinely incontinent people they can just use baby nappies up to about age 10 and then youth / small adult products after, surely this is just for people too big for baby nappies wanting to experience them but the bit that really wants nappy touching it is covered by cloth while the nappy is shifted up the back, its only really effective for girls.

sambus said:
I've tried Convertups but was disappointed - its basically extends the length of the nappy with a cloth panel at the front. But thats not really useful for boys which I suspect is most of us who experiment with nappies - your 'tackle' is covered with a cloth panel while the nappy starts between your legs and goes up to your back - the bits that don't need a nappy (wtf?)

For genuinely incontinent people they can just use baby nappies up to about age 10 and then youth / small adult products after, surely this is just for people too big for baby nappies wanting to experience them but the bit that really wants nappy touching it is covered by cloth while the nappy is shifted up the back, its only really effective for girls.

Do what I do, use the extenders only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back