• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New kid on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaydenPup

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I'm not really good at introductions, but here goes nothing. My name is John and I'm a little with a few switch tendencies. I'm currently working as an electrical installer, putting in those devices that they use to secure phones and tablets that are on display in stores. I know there must be a better word for them than that. I would like to land a long term position doing break fix troubleshooting. Ideally I could get a job doing server maintenance.

In my free time, I like to play a lot of video games. I'm a huge fan of Runescape and World of Warcraft. I also like console RPGS like the Dragon Quest series and the Final Fantasy Series. When I'm not playing video games, I'm usually fiddling with a computer or whatever electronic gadget I've taken apart to try to repair. I also like to read, especially horror and fantasy, and I like to learn. I love nonfiction because of that.

I really like to paint, but I'm not great at it. Still though, if you ever ask, I'll probably show pictures. I've tried computer programming in the past but I suck at it.

I'm not really great with social stuff at first. Even if I've known you for the past 24 years, I'm still kind of shy. It's not that I don't want to talk to you or that I'm ignoring you, I'm just trying to figure out what to say and what not to say.

welcome to the community jaydenpup. never give up on the things you enoy , you keep painting friend!

Hi John, :D
Welcome to the :grouphug:
Nice introduction

JaydenPup said:
I also like to read, especially horror and fantasy... I really like to paint, but I'm not great at it. Still though, if you ever ask, I'll probably show pictures.

Welcome to the community! I really enjoyed your introduction. What are a few of your favorite authors? I would definitely like to see some of your art! Have you ever played Stardew Valley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back