Going to University

Status
Not open for further replies.

WithGravel

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys,

I'm going to university next week and I'm sharing accommodation with a few other people, luckily I have my own room and en suite bathroom, however I'm afraid that I'm going to get caught. I'm slightly on edge because my parents almost caught me out a few months back, so I was wondering if you guys here could give me some advice on not getting caught.

From what I know, they do room checks monthly, but that's just to make sure nothing has been damaged.

I wouldn't class myself as an ABDL, but more of a DL.

Hi and welcome to ADISC!

At first, expect the unexpected! My first year was in a university-owned 8-bed flat in a complex of 50 flats or so. Had I been wearing regularly, I would probably have got busted by my flatmates, as we had a busy social life round the clock and there were always people in and out of each others' personal space at all times of the day and night. We had one shower between the eight of us, so there was a lot of running about in various states of undress, and diving into the shower at 5 seconds notice to take advantage of a gap, obviously not a situation you would need to contend with given your en-suite bathroom. Actually storing a pack or two of nappies was fine, an inconspicuous box taped up and parked in the bottom of the wardrobe was never disturbed as there was nothing to draw attention to it.

Most friends in student flats experienced a similar level of intense activity. Friends in traditional halls seemed to have more peace, plus a bit more anonymity being just one door amongst hundreds. But also there is less control over the environment, when cleaners will be around, etc. In my second and third years year I was with groups of friends in private rented houses. Although we were a tight-knit community with a lot of shared activities, there was as much personal security and privacy as at home. One could safely wander in and out padded with no special risk of discovery, and nothing in my room was ever disturbed.

For storage I would suggest something like a small suitcase that can be inconspicuously sealed. No-one is going to force open a case locked with a basic TSA padlock, it's too ordinary to be interesting and not worth the fall-out from the broken lock being found. Disposal will depend on your particular accommodation; if you have access to the main bins for your block you're fine, otherwise you might have to cart offsite. I wouldn't use bins in communal areas near to you. Receiving deliveries likewise, I would not have had cases delivered to my private houses but I could easily have collected them from the post room in the flats complex. At the time, I bought nappies in a high-street chemist so it wasn't an issue.

Have fun!

WithGravel said:
Hi guys,

I'm going to university next week and I'm sharing accommodation with a few other people, luckily I have my own room and en suite bathroom, however I'm afraid that I'm going to get caught. I'm slightly on edge because my parents almost caught me out a few months back, so I was wondering if you guys here could give me some advice on not getting caught.

From what I know, they do room checks monthly, but that's just to make sure nothing has been damaged.

I wouldn't class myself as an ABDL, but more of a DL.

There is on sure fire way that can guarantee to not be caught. Mention it to your room mates first. I know this sounds scarry, risky, and has the potential to backfire. If your really think about it though, trying to keep your diapers absolutely hidden has the same potential to backfire, more so even. By keeping it hidden you turn wearing a diaper into something forbidden and shamefull. You will also be stressed over it much more too. However, if you own it and at the same time downplay it as being no big deal then you completely eliminate that stress and reduce the riskyness of wearing by a lot.

Hello I’m currently in college and going through the same process as you. I actually order my first pack of diapers today. I have the suit case Paxe is talking about. I currently use it as a safe to store my electronics and my roommates know that’s what it’s for. On mine, it is divided into 2 parts which can be zipped up and its contents hidden. I would also recommend getting a suitcase like this. Another important thing to think about is how you will wear. As in where and when. Also remember if you are going to use the diaper change before it smells of stale urine. Not only will you be discovered if you let a wet diaper smell but it’s also extremely rude to everyone else. Also don’t Mess, the smell will go everywhere and will stick to you like glue. So if you are going to use your diaper only wet it, it will save you a lot of embarrassment. If you need anything else feel free to message me or just ask here.

Thanks for the advice guys.

I'm probably going to start off by buying some Drynites as I'm fairly skinny and can fit into them. That way they are easier to hide.

Agreed, definitely avoid having a messy nappy in your digs. You never know when someone might barge in even if you think you have the place to yourself. About the best time, place and purpose I found for using my nappy for a mess, was during an all-night code-bashing vigil in the lab. I'd log off, grab a coffee, go out for a tab and a wander and would often need to fill the nappy. The trick was that once I had finished, I could step straight into a restroom in another building that was right by the door, always open, clean and utterly deserted by 2am. No-one else ever came in during any of my cleanups in there.

If you are into amplified musical instruments / HiFi audio / studio production in any way, you could also use a large loudspeaker cabinet or equipment rack as a secure nappy store. I was, and could have any kind of electronic music gear in my room without arousing suspicion. However, in my first year, anything more than a monitor wedge stood on end and it would have been in bed with me, the room was so small!

If I ever do mess, it's usually in the bathroom and I will hop in the shower straight away so the smell doesn't linger.

I wore a hell of a lot at Uni, I either purchased at chemist or through online sales, my flat was shared by 8 of us in individual rooms with communal kitchen and dining space. My door did have a lock on it so meant privacy at all times, we had routine inspections but they were just visual and meant they looked in and made sure it was smoked in, damp or trashed... as for disposal I used fragrances nappy bag to control odour and febreeze to keep my room smelling sweet. I did mess a few times but ziplock sandwich bags are awesome for that. Our bins in the communal kitchen were emptied on a daily basis I think.

If you want to control privacy black nappy sacks are great with a fragrenced one inside, I use to drop mine around 4/5am after chatting to Abdls from American and the UK so it was quietest time.

As for hiding places I had mine in the bottom of my dressing up box so it was a brown box with all the different fancy dress items I had then underneath it had nappies. A suitcase is also a great shout cause nobody will go through it and why would they.

I had friends who’s would come into my room for longer periods of time for example films or play online games etc and they’d be close to finding something by my own stupidity.

I also had bottles, sippy cups, dummies that were all stored in my room mainly under the bed in incognito boxes.

Have a great time At uni enjoy your halls and make friends, just remember to make sure you maintain hiding places, dispose discreetly and indulge when you want to.

Hide it - your abdl items
Lock it - the door when indulging
Dispose of it - when your done bin it
Keep it - keep it hidden, keep it convert
Smell it - if it smells sort it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back