Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hey, sorry I have to post this here, Starlight’s PM box is full and I don’t have access to discord right now, so Starlight, the below message is for you :sweatdrop:

Hi! Super sorry I been away, I’m out of state visiting my mommy and haven’t had much time for playing with my baby friends :(. I’ve been thinking of you though. I only have my iPad with me right now, so I can’t use discord til I get back on the 15th, but we can talk here if you want! I usually have more time at night, since I’m doin’ stuffs during the day. You wanna play still?

I'd love to! I was actually beyond broken-hearted that I hadn't heard from you! To be honest, I thought you didn't want me either. Now reading this, I'm happy to know you do. <3

Since my messages are full, where should we talk?

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a phone, maybe I can call you as well.

No no no! I’m your friend and you’re mine and we’re stuck together forever and ever, remember? If you send me a message with your email and/or phone number, I can reach out to you that way.

Folks know that private messages can be deleted or downloaded, right?

Wait...how can I download them? I've been printscreening and putting them in Paint.

Starlight99 said:
Wait...how can I download them? I've been printscreening and putting them in Paint.

Scroll to the bottom of your inbox page (probably sent box as well) and the last thing is this:

Download all Private Messages as:
XML | CSV | Text

Take your pick.

I have a HP Windows laptop, which would be best?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Wuggle, my number is on your page.

Yeah, I was begining to feel left out ☹. Thanks Trevor :)

Starlight99 said:
I have a HP Windows laptop, which would be best?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Wuggle, my number is on your page.

I generally use Text but you could try each in turn and see what suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back