I Think I Found a Daddy (And More)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys, sorry if I've been absent. You know, life in Mexico City can be hectic.

I had a major development!

There is this guy, who I met in the fanclub of our favorite band. We've known each other for like 3 years, but we've had limited physical contact due to me living in Miami. We have met, but not very often.

When i told him I was coming back to Mexico, he got excited and I got suspicious. I asked him, and he confessed he had a crush on me. I was flattered, and he's a great guy.

Recently out of friendship I confessed him I was an ABDL, and he was very interested. So, yesterday I asked him out on a date.

We talked about my ABDL. He said he finds it super interesting, and that he would LOVE to be involved if we start dating seriously and become boyfriends. I was surprised, and eventually confessed even to my darkest baby fantasies. He found it adorable, and he said that we should work on that. That he has no problem babying me or changing me (wet or messy!). I want to thread slowly, but he is a great person and we have many interests that binds us.

Myabe I finally found myself a boyfriend and a Daddy!

Omg that's a great development! I'm so happy for you! And a little jealous ��

OmiOMy said:
Omg that's a great development! I'm so happy for you! And a little jealous ��

Thanks! We're taking it real slow, mainly because of me... but he's charming and lovely! I think we'll kick it off real soon!

Glad everything is working out for you bud yay

Yeah congrats. It can be really good to have someone in your life, someone you can share a variety of things with.

Fantastic news.

You moved back and already things are looking up :)

I definitely agree with your decision to tread carefully, sometimes talking about AB and fantasizing about trying it out is very different from the reality. Take your time and I'm sure he'll get to know this side of yourself better and you'll both become more comfortable with an AB/Daddy dynamic :)

Poofybutt said:
Fantastic news.

You moved back and already things are looking up :)

I definitely agree with your decision to tread carefully, sometimes talking about AB and fantasizing about trying it out is very different from the reality. Take your time and I'm sure he'll get to know this side of yourself better and you'll both become more comfortable with an AB/Daddy dynamic :)

Thanks, you're the experienced one!

Well, we talked about it and I kept looking at his reactions. He was completely intrigued and definitely willing to try things. He asked me so many questions about it, and he says he's up for it.

Still, I'll thread slowly, but I won't lie. The idea of having a boyfriend who is also my Daddy would be so nice!

I am a woman looking for a "daddy too. Nothing sexual just care taking. I believe I can find him! I am sooooo happy for you. I am new to celebrate and explore my AB side. I now own two onesies, an ample supply of diapers and a :paci:

That is cool. Didn't you say before you were worried about moving and not knowing anybody though? Looks like you've more than rebounded at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back