Do not wear white when you are diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
last week i took a friend to the hospital for a series of tests. while there a woman in her mid 20s? arrived. she was wearing white pants and a flowered top, and sat right across from me. she was also there for tests and clearly scared because she was clutching a stuffed bear so tighly its eyes were almost popping out. she went in for her test, and came back smiling and much releaved. she leaned over to get her backpack, and i could clearly see a white diaper showing through the seat of her pants. i thought to myself, that is why I am wearing very black jeans here--no one will see MY diaper. (and my friend's tests turned out ok too)

Glad your tests turned out okay. As for the woman, yeah, you're not supposed to wear white after Labor Day. Okay, just kidding, but if you're likely to leak or if your diapers is colorful, don't wear white.

I like people seeing though!

Reactions: Raylynn
I like my nappy to be noticeable under my clothes. I you don't notice the obvious nappy bulge you will hear the rustle of my plastic pants.

ST50 said:
I like my nappy to be noticeable under my clothes. I you don't notice the obvious nappy bulge you will hear the rustle of my plastic pants.

:3 I dun like plastic pants that much though.

White is also the worst possible color for leaks too since they reveal wet spots the most. Definitely not a color for when wearing a diaper.

I wonder though. Had she not been wearing white do you think you would have still noticed the diaper?

I disagree - a diaper is great for preventing white from becoming yellow (or brown). Besides, I think others would notice the bulge first.

I think she wanted people to see her diaper. I think a lot of us do.

Jonjon said:
I disagree - a diaper is great for preventing white from becoming yellow (or brown). Besides, I think others would notice the bulge first.

Ggreggy actually meaning do not wear white pants. They are the worst color for letting kthers to see what's underneath your pants. Diaper or underwear.

Not only WHITE but other light pastel colors also - GRAY comes to mind as runner up OOPS did I just comment running up well it does happen as well as other stuff !
Wearing tight sheer fitted clothing made for the fashion fair female is prime for a full display disaster - solution dark heavy weight non shape conforming garments.
Of course that is no fun but if you want your back bottom and front side covered from accidents or obvious dark lines detailing/betraying the under gear worn beneath
it will be necessary to wear at least some degree of bulky coverage.

I also can't understand why so much diaper brands print such showy patterns on the diapers. I know that the color code is needed in hospitals to pick the right type of diaper. But I think this could also be done a little bit more discreet. I don't talk about the AB printed diapers. I mean the real medical diapers which are designed to wear them every day under clothes as discreet as possible because lots of people can't be without.
No discussion, white is not the wisest choice, if you want to hide a diaper. But i can also understand that even someone who needs to wear diapers does not want to wear black all the time.

ggreggy said:
last week i took a friend to the hospital for a series of tests. while there a woman in her mid 20s? arrived. she was wearing white pants and a flowered top, and sat right across from me. she was also there for tests and clearly scared because she was clutching a stuffed bear so tighly its eyes were almost popping out. she went in for her test, and came back smiling and much releaved. she leaned over to get her backpack, and i could clearly see a white diaper showing through the seat of her pants. i thought to myself, that is why I am wearing very black jeans here--no one will see MY diaper. (and my friend's tests turned out ok too)
That would be an amazing sighting! Under white trousers or skirt, I'm sure an educated DL or incontinent person could actually tell what brand of nappy the woman was wearing ;)

Slomo said:
White is also the worst possible color for leaks too since they reveal wet spots the most. Definitely not a color for when wearing a diaper.

I wonder though. Had she not been wearing white do you think you would have still noticed the diaper?

i probably would have, since she bent over right in front of me, and by now i know what a diaper outline looks like. but others might not have noticed if she wore something darker.

Should have complemented her bear, and started a conversation with her.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Should have complemented her bear, and started a conversation with her.

i guess i should have. problem is from a long time ago i found that silence is safer.

I have to admit I would love to see a woman out in a diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back