What new or returning TV shows are you watching this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
https://deadline.com/2018/08/fall-tv-premiere-dates-2018-new-returning-shows-list-1202413537/amp/

Fall Season schedule above

I'm gonna watch Iron Fist season 2, American Horror Story (or at least try to if it isn't gonna be even worse than the last 2 seasons; I think the worst was the "behind the views" episodes of Roanoke, IDC how it is made, just make it entertaining), I'm definitely watching Bull.

Also; The Gifted, South Park, Also maybe Hells Kitchen and Definitely The Simpsons and Family Guy.

In October there is The Flash, Supernatural, Arrow, and DCs Legends Of Tomorrow.

In November maybe I will watch Vikings (I've been watching all episodes so far, though the early episodes seemed more exciting and entertaining in general).

How about you guys?

Purge Night on SyFy sounds interesting to me.

Chomping at the bit for The Gifted to return.

Pretty sure will see at least some of Modern Family.

I am going to give the new Doctor Who a look, while I have disliked it from the Matt Smith run and laughed at the Capaldi scattering of episodes I saw I will watch it with an open mind.

Dragon Pilot interest me, Netflix really drags their heals in releasing lots of Anime.

Argent said:
Chomping at the bit for The Gifted to return.

Pretty sure will see at least some of Modern Family.

I am going to give the new Doctor Who a look, while I have disliked it from the Matt Smith run and laughed at the Capaldi scattering of episodes I saw I will watch it with an open mind.

Dragon Pilot interest me, Netflix really drags their heals in releasing lots of Anime.

I've been waiting (it feels like) forever for Netflix to finish putting up the rest of The Seven Deadly Sins season 2, idk why 4 episodes and then nothing for months.

BabyTyrant said:
I've been waiting (it feels like) forever for Netflix to finish putting up the rest of The Seven Deadly Sins season 2, idk why 4 episodes and then nothing for months.

With The Seven Deadly Sins they had season 1 (24 episodes) followed by a 4 episode mini series called Signs of Holy War which Netflix had incorrectly listed as season 2 (they fixed that here in Australia finally) and just finished airing in Japan proper season 2 (also 24 episodes) which Netflix has been crazily slack in putting on.

Their are some other OVAs as well and a movie coming!

come the 15th im going to take a sick leave at work, cuddle up and watch bojack.

Argent said:
With The Seven Deadly Sins they had season 1 (24 episodes) followed by a 4 episode mini series called Signs of Holy War which Netflix had incorrectly listed as season 2 (they fixed that here in Australia finally) and just finished airing in Japan proper season 2 (also 24 episodes) which Netflix has been crazily slack in putting on.

Their are some other OVAs as well and a movie coming!

That explains it, Thanks because otherwise I probably would of just kept wondering, I mean labeling 4 episodes as a season is already confusing, so I thought maybe they were just being slow to release the other 20 episodes lol.

Chicargo Fire and Chicargo Med

The Gifted season 2

nomadjoanne said:

Is there going to be a season 2 of Pose. I watched the first season and enjoyed it. I'm really waiting for season 3 of Stranger Things. I definitely will enjoy the next season of Gotham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back