Noises and Bulkiest Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleFoal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am looking for the diaper that is the loudest and bulkiest diaper.
Thanks

It's interesting because I have yet to find a diaper where amazing bulk and crinkliness are part and parcel.

The thickest diaper on the market is the Rearz Safari, hands down, but it doesn't have an amazing crinkle factor. In fact, I find the plastic of Rearz Safari to be pretty dense and smooth, yet textured, almost like the plastic you would find on a shower curtain, it makes noise, but not that classic crinkle you're looking for.

I find that the crinkliest diapers that I have worn are ABU Cushies, SDKs and Kiddos, their plastic backing is fairly similar to actual baby diapers and they crinkle immensely whenever I throw one on. Crinklz are also pretty crinkly as well, but of course they are, it's in the name :) Although, I do find that Crinklz become less crinkly when they swell up. Also, Tykables are quite crinkly as well, comparable to ABU brands in terms of crinkliness, I find.

So if you are looking for a thick diaper with amazing crinkle factor, I'd consider investing in any of ABU's single tape brands, Tykables or Crinklz, they may not be the ultimate thickest diaper, but they are certainly thick and certainly crinkly :)

If you want just sheer thickness however, go with the Rearz Safari :)

Thanks for the info. Helps me out a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Poofybutt said:
It's interesting because I have yet to find a diaper where amazing bulk and crinkliness are part and parcel.

The thickest diaper on the market is the Rearz Safari, hands down, but it doesn't have an amazing crinkle factor. In fact, I find the plastic of Rearz Safari to be pretty dense and smooth, yet textured, almost like the plastic you would find on a shower curtain, it makes noise, but not that classic crinkle you're looking for.

I find that the crinkliest diapers that I have worn are ABU Cushies, SDKs and Kiddos, their plastic backing is fairly similar to actual baby diapers and they crinkle immensely whenever I throw one on. Crinklz are also pretty crinkly as well, but of course they are, it's in the name :) Although, I do find that Crinklz become less crinkly when they swell up. Also, Tykables are quite crinkly as well, comparable to ABU brands in terms of crinkliness, I find.

So if you are looking for a thick diaper with amazing crinkle factor, I'd consider investing in any of ABU's single tape brands, Tykables or Crinklz, they may not be the ultimate thickest diaper, but they are certainly thick and certainly crinkly :)

If you want just sheer thickness however, go with the Rearz Safari :)

Also which one would you say holds the most out of the ABUs, Tykabled and Crinklz.
Thanks

Attends Regular Plus is pretty loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LittleFoal said:
Thanks for the info. Helps me out a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also which one would you say holds the most out of the ABUs, Tykabled and Crinklz.
Thanks

I believe Tykables Overnights boast the highest absorbency. ABU and Crinklz are definitely right up there as well though, those two diapers I would say boast excellent and near identical absorbency to one another. So, if you want absorbent and noisy, Tykables. But the other diapers are no slouch either, Crinklz diapers swell like no tomorrow and ABU brands tend to wick away moisture the fastest out of any diaper I've tried. Also ABU has great variety and single tape diapers for an extra babyish look and feel.

You really can't go wrong with any of them, but if crinkle and absorbency is what you are aiming for, I'd say Tykables Overnights are the best out of the 3.

Crinkle fest:
Depend fitted briefs early versions from 80's to mid 90's
Attends With waistband
Dry 24-7
DC Amor
Idyl
Abena Abri Form X-Plus L-4

Bulk fest:
Dry 24-7
Amor

I'd say the thickest (when dry) are Rearz Safari or Inspire+InControl

loudest is a bit more difficult to say with any confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back