Have you ever been caught in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve only had one instance in which I may have been caught due to actual diaper exposure, but I’m not certain. I told my mom before she’d ever seen me in one that I had to wear them for IC, and she just said “okay, I won’t tell anyone”, so there was nothing to catch.

My dad caught me because I’d spent the week at his house looking after his chickens while he was away, and had bought some goodnites at the grocery store whilst there. I had hidden the evidence of the wet diapers and packaging, but had somehow carelessly left the receipt lying around, which he found. He commented on it the next time I visited, and I very calmly (opposite to what I was feeling!) told him they were for IBS. He said okay, and asked if I was wearing one now. I was, and said yes. He just nodded, and we haven’t discussed it since.

I was found out by my sister about a week ago. I was spending the night with her and the family she lives with, which includes a three-year-old and an infant, so there are diapers lying around everywhere. I was in the shower, and had my goodnite on the bathroom counter. My sister came in because she needed to grab supplies for the babies, she saw my goodnite on the counter and took it, thinking it belonged to the toddler. I had to tell her, “that one’s mine”. She looked at everything in her hands and asked, “the yellow toothbrush?” I reached out, naked and still soapy, and pointed at the goodnite. She barely even paused as she said, “oh” in a slightly surprised tone of voice, but she put it back on the counter and left, and neither of us have spoken about it since.

There’s one instance in which I can’t be sure if I was caught actually wearing or not. This was the same period during which I was looking after my dad’s chickens. They live in his back yard, which is small and suburban with high fences and a lot of vegetable patches and undergrowth. Because it was so closed off, I would often go outside in just a shirt and diaper, since that was how I preferred spending my time indoors, with the house to myself. One day I was chasing a stubborn chicken round and round the garden through the plants, shrubs, vines and dirt, trying to catch it to put it back in its coop. As usual I was in just my shirt and diaper, and I guess I was yelling at it louder than I thought. My dad’s neighbour, who had been tasked with checking up on me periodically and generally being available if I needed help, heard me, and I suddenly heard his voice from over the fence behind me asking if I needed help. He was looking right over the fence at me. I was standing in a patch of shrubs and tall grass, and edged quickly behind some thick grape vines and said, no I was fine and didn’t need help. I can’t be positive that he saw my diaper because of the undergrowth, but I wasn’t wearing pants, and he caught me unawares, so I have no idea what he saw. He never said anything, and my dad hasn’t said anything to make me think the two of them have discussed the matter.

Wuggle said:
I’ve only had one instance in which I may have been caught due to actual diaper exposure, but I’m not certain. I told my mom before she’d ever seen me in one that I had to wear them for IC, and she just said “okay, I won’t tell anyone”, so there was nothing to catch.

My dad caught me because I’d spent the week at his house looking after his chickens while he was away, and had bought some goodnites at the grocery store whilst there. I had hidden the evidence of the wet diapers and packaging, but had somehow carelessly left the receipt lying around, which he found. He commented on it the next time I visited, and I very calmly (opposite to what I was feeling!) told him they were for IBS. He said okay, and asked if I was wearing one now. I was, and said yes. He just nodded, and we haven’t discussed it since.

I was found out by my sister about a week ago. I was spending the night with her and the family she lives with, which includes a three-year-old and an infant, so there are diapers lying around everywhere. I was in the shower, and had my goodnite on the bathroom counter. My sister came in because she needed to grab supplies for the babies, she saw my goodnite on the counter and took it, thinking it belonged to the toddler. I had to tell her, “that one’s mine”. She looked at everything in her hands and asked, “the yellow toothbrush?” I reached out, naked and still soapy, and pointed at the goodnite. She barely even paused as she said, “oh” in a slightly surprised tone of voice, but she put it back on the counter and left, and neither of us have spoken about it since.

There’s one instance in which I can’t be sure if I was caught actually wearing or not. This was the same period during which I was looking after my dad’s chickens. They live in his back yard, which is small and suburban with high fences and a lot of vegetable patches and undergrowth. Because it was so closed off, I would often go outside in just a shirt and diaper, since that was how I preferred spending my time indoors, with the house to myself. One day I was chasing a stubborn chicken round and round the garden through the plants, shrubs, vines and dirt, trying to catch it to put it back in its coop. As usual I was in just my shirt and diaper, and I guess I was yelling at it louder than I thought. My dad’s neighbour, who had been tasked with checking up on me periodically and generally being available if I needed help, heard me, and I suddenly heard his voice from over the fence behind me asking if I needed help. He was looking right over the fence at me. I was standing in a patch of shrubs and tall grass, and edged quickly behind some thick grape vines and said, no I was fine and didn’t need help. I can’t be positive that he saw my diaper because of the undergrowth, but I wasn’t wearing pants, and he caught me unawares, so I have no idea what he saw. He never said anything, and my dad hasn’t said anything to make me think the two of them have discussed the matter.

Wow... Private encounters are the worst. But it seems they all were accepting, or at least respetive enough, not to go up in your buisness.

I hope you are having a nice day. :)
Best regards.
-Edward.

BabyTyrant said:
Nope, in public the only person that makes a big deal out of it (though without being loud enough for other people to hear), is my Mom because she notices I walk differently when I have a Diaper on, and she knows I wear them.

I keep telling her it is no big deal, but she always does it.

Are you wearing very bulky diapers, since you walk differently when wearing?

I hope you are having a nice day.
Best regards.
-Edward.

Never completely caught (but almost) when I went camping once in college I expected to be able to change out of my soaked diaper / plastic underpants in the morning but my tent mate was still there since it was raining out. I had to go pee fairly bad and knew my protective underclothes would not hold any more so I had to put on my jeans in my sleeping bag and my tent mate thought I was nuts trying to do this "just because I did not want to get cold on my bare legs [which is what I told him]" (he must of thought I was maybe naked and too embarrassed for him to see this). I ended up frantically running out in the woods in the rain to go pee but had to keep on my wet diaper and plastic underpants beneath my jeans. Thankfully it rained all morning so we bagged the rest of the trip and hiked back that morning to go home. We were all soaked (me a bit more than my tent mate knew).

Another bad time in college was when I woke up fully wet and had only 10 minutes to get to class. I just pulled on some track pants and went to class. Of course by the end of the class I had to go pee and on my way back to the dorm I started to let go a bit and ended up putting some leak lines around my legs that were vey obvious. I do not know if anyone saw this as I was in a major hurry to get back to my room, but no one ever said anything about it.

Mom knew of my plastic pants that I had bought and put in my drawer when I was 13 - 14. Dad saw my plastic underpants on my bed once when he came into my room to ask me something. Neither ever said anything about it as I was an off / on wetter at night from 4 - 9 and wore protection off / on also during that time. I had a vinyl mattress cover on my bed until I was 11 or 12. Later when I bought my own protection in my early teens and college, they must have decided that I knew when I needed to wear undergarments at night to keep from waking up in wet pajamas and sheets so they never made any fuss about it and I never openly talked about it. In a way it seemed normal / practical to me as I got older.

The worst for me was a little over a year ago. We were on long flight back to the States from London. It's a LONG FLIGHT! Once I felt sleepy, I changed from a light diaper to a dry 24/7 and some pj pants. I was on the isle, fast asleep, covered by a blanket. Several hours later, I woke up, and much to my horror, I had twisted just a little in my seat, the tiny blanket had uncovered my right half, my shirt was up a little and the top of my diaper was in full sight for the world to see. Worse than that, we were one row in front of the bathroom and people were queueing all the time! I quickly pulled my shirt down and the lady waiting looked over me and gave me an uncomfortable smile... I have no idea how long I was so exposed!

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
Are you wearing very bulky diapers, since you walk differently when wearing?

I hope you are having a nice day.
Best regards.
-Edward.

You could say that (I wear ABDL grade diapers, usually stuffed), also I wear to be able to use them (just pee), if I wasn't planning on using them I wouldn't put them on.

srmousse said:
The worst for me was a little over a year ago. We were on long flight back to the States from London. It's a LONG FLIGHT! Once I felt sleepy, I changed from a light diaper to a dry 24/7 and some pj pants. I was on the isle, fast asleep, covered by a blanket. Several hours later, I woke up, and much to my horror, I had twisted just a little in my seat, the tiny blanket had uncovered my right half, my shirt was up a little and the top of my diaper was in full sight for the world to see. Worse than that, we were one row in front of the bathroom and people were queueing all the time! I quickly pulled my shirt down and the lady waiting looked over me and gave me an uncomfortable smile... I have no idea how long I was so exposed!

Ugh... That surely sounds emarassing. But at least no one made a comment? BUt at least you learned an important lesson: Don't sleep in public. :p

I hoe you are having a nice day. :)
Best regards.
-Edward.

I flew from florida to japan a few years ago. One stop in california, but that last leg alone was like 12 hours. I drink a lot of water when I fly too, and managed to absolutely soak through THREE confidry diapers in that time.

My bag of supplies was in the overhead compartment so I had to get up, pull the bag down, pull out a diaper, then put the bag back. I'm certain others had to notice I was getting a diaper out, and if they didn't then they had to notice when I took it to the bathroom (in hand) to change. Three times. Nobody ever said anything or gave me weird looks either.

I've been "caught" plenty of times! Especially since I started needing daytime protection and am diapered pretty much all the time. Most of the time its always just been from my shirt lifting up while sitting, bending down or reaching up. I've only been questioned once about it, but other than that, nobody has ever said anything.

And of course there are the dreaded changes in public restrooms. I usually have bags with me for disposal...but there have been more than a few occasions when I didn't have any and had to carry my diaper to the trash.

Also as a lifelong bedwetter, I've had to wear night diapers around plenty of people over the years. Most knew that I had wetting issues but there have been some that didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back