Not open for further replies.

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
The leaking wasn't what really struck me, it was more the press-out and how wet the top sheet was.

despite being fairly high sap and swelling a lot when wet, I will agree that confidry/crinklz feel pretty wet when you've wet them.

I've worn both quite extensively. I can also say that very recently Betterdry has gotten less abdorbent and is now on par with Confidry. However, even just a month ago Betterdry was much, much more absorbent then Confidry, like double.

With Confidry I would often leak overnight (I stay well hydrated, and sleep on my side). Due to the high sap content of Betterdry though, I would never leak overnight. I was also able to use just one diaper in 24 hours! Though I seldom did that due to smell and rash concerns. As mentioned though, Betterdry is now less absorbent. Similar to Confidry I can now only get Betterdry to last between 12-16 hours.

I'm really hoping Thrust Vector had a manufacturing problem and will return their Betterdry/Crinklz diapers back to their awesome absorbency. Though I can confirm this problem with two of their most recent batches, so it seems like this is another manufacturer trying to cheapen up their diapers without us noticing. I've noticed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back