Start Bedwetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear diapers 24/7 and occasionally wet the bed. I wet while sleeping and wake up with a saturated diaper. I wear PUL diaper covers and still sometimes leak.

Reactions: Kane2000
It sounds like "How to become a bedwetter" is a scam. I certainly wouldn't spend money on him becoming your bed wetting mentor. Mostly, all you can do is to drink some water or a lot of water before you go to sleep, and make sure your mattress is protected and you're wearing a diaper. Even with all of that, if your bladder is normal, you probably won't wet while sleeping, but who knows?

On the other side of the coin, there are plenty of incontinent members on this site who would give almost anything to not be incontinent, so you may want to think all of this through.

paid one dollar to see what it was about and guy suggests sleep with a piss soak a washcloth. So you can smell pee while sleeping as a trigger to be remembered as bedwetting while a child.

Instead try warp my mind.com they have at least a half dozen FREE mp3 files on bed wetting.

- - - Updated - - -

Also there are another batch for free on YouTube.com

- - - Updated - - -

Play the files on a loop as you're sleeping.

get old it will happen....lol

chamberpot said:
get old it will happen....lol

I became a nightly wetter again by the time I was 50.

I will admit to having my curiosity piqued by this individual, though I also feared it may be a scam, and have subsequently not paid for the service. If you train your bladder to just get used to peeing in diapers while you’re in bed, even doing it on purpose, eventually your brain will get the message. I’ve had one accident since I started doing that maybe three or four weeks ago, and these days I have at least one dream of being diapered and /or peeing every other night, which is a sign to me that my brain is catching on. I’m occasionally bowel IC during the day, but I use my diapers for everything since they’re taped and I don’t want to have to ruin the tapes every time I have to pee. The cleanup does take longer than just using a toilet, but there’s something deeply comforting about knowing that I’ll never be stuck having to go and not being able to. I love the feeling of security that comes from peeing in my pants and having them stay perfectly dry. I know how to judge my diaper’s capacity so as not to cause leaks, which is also one less thing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back