Status
Not open for further replies.

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I am pleased to say I have just received my first supply of Tykables Overnights. Having heard how good they are I thought it was time to give them a try, only to find they were out of stock everywhere here in the UK.
They finally came back into stock so I put an order in right away which arrived today.
I have tried many premium Nappies/Diapers in the past, and on close inspection these look up to the job for sure. This will be the first time with a "velcro" tape which will be interesting.
So within the next couple of hours it will be time for bed and a "soak test" to use an engineering term from my past. I will let you Know how I got on tomorrow.

I like Tykables Overnights, but I wouldn't order from them in the future if they are gonna keep having the same problem of listing things as "In Stock" and then it takes 2+ weeks to get your order, I have heard some people had to wait months though.

I suggest you try MyDiaper Plus, they're sold on your side of the pond (SaveExpress) and are similar to tykables overnights. They do lack front elastic, but still fit pretty well and are comfortable. They have that same "lumpy/quilted" look to the shell on the outside when you pull them out of the bag. They also may fit a little larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back