Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clothing Issues

Hi

I'm a newbie here although I've been very interested in the scene for years wearing diapers occasionally. Now I've found myself living alone and largely working from home so I'm planning to go 24/7. If I can mange it I'd ideally like to train myself to be incontinent, but we'll have to see how it goes. I'm 50 but keep pretty fit and tend to look early 40s I'm hoping to lose some of my muscle tone and gradually seem a little older than my years. Do you think I can do it?

I realise the cost and a new more boring wardrobe will be required.

Please wish me luck

Dave

Well, Levi's 505's are my go-to slacks. I'm sort of in-between a size 36" and a 38", and there are no 37"s, sadly. The 36"s run a bit tight, initially, but compress whatever I'm wearing fairly well. They tend to stretch a bit, after one or two wears, and nothing is ever noticed. The"s are more comfy, but I have to tighten my belt more, or they'd slide down my butt. Not crazy about that revelation, but they do cover more.

No matter what I'm wearing, I use a muscle t-shirt, as they hang way down over my butt, and cover anything that would show, at my waistband. They also, more importantly, keep things from sliding down, with friction, I guess. Over that, I wear a Mountain t-shirt, which usually have pretty long tails, covering a good part of the front & behind. With this combo, I don't think anyone's ever questioned my clothing choice (Mountain t-shirts have dozens & dozens of designs), and nobody's been the wiser about my diaper wearing. Obviously, this doesn't work in a dress-up type situation, but maybe that's why I hate suits.

Now that I think of it, when I was a manager, in a semi-dress-up situation, I used Dockers pleated pants, usually navy or black, with the muscle t-shirt, and a dress shirt. My wife could tell, but nobody else could. It worked for me!

- - - Updated - - -

...the 38"s

- - - Updated - - -

...the muscle t-shirts are obviously tucked in

I love my PUL diaper cover during the day; they are soft and waterproof. I like vinyl diaper covers at night to cover a bulky cloth pull up diaper