Not open for further replies.

UnactiveBladder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
It's been a while since I've posted so hey adisc, how's it going? I have a question for you. I've been wearing diapers for a little over 6 years now, 4 on/off full time. In those years I've learned a lot. Shared some of that knowledge with you, but I can't seem to solve this basic issue.

Im trying to find a perfect solution for clothing. I've found I can wear loose fitting black cargo shorts, and jeans. All other forms of pants seems to make my diapers super obvious. Wearing a thinner brand works fine but the I really need the thicker brands. I'm wondering what the solution is for tighter fitting clothing like dress clothes (where shirt needs to be tucked in) or what techniques you guys use to hide the bulge.

I have no experience with the PUL diaper covers. Do they work? Onsies I've found work ok but they make it so hot especially for working.

I work full time and travel a lot. The black shorts and jeans are getting old. And the constant changes when wearing dress clothes because of thin diapers is really annoying. What can I do? Any advice?

I am with you on this one and look forward to ideas.

I have been using Duluth Trading Firehose pants lately as they have a gusseted crotch. it helps, but the waist is not very high and it feels like they are falling off all of the time. Even with a tight belt. This leads to me tugging on them and drawing attention. I like Cargo pants so I can carry tools as such. However, there are times I need dress slacks for customer meetings. I have tried Docker Pleated pants, but then I looks like a balloon around my groin most times and the butt is obviously flat. For those days, I wear a womans thong over my plastic/Pul pants (always great to wear to avoid leaks if they happen) as it causes a bit of a crease. The ones that control the tummy also help with the front bulge. I like the Leonisa or Yummie brand from amazon. The wife finds it kind of kinky too so that helps other things ;).

I look forward to hearing other ideas!

You could wear something like compression shorts and then buy pants 2" over in the waist. All of my pants are two inches over though I wear because of choice, not need. Usually I'm just in Baby-Pants "Almost a big kid" training pants which don't show very much.

If you can get away with slacks and an in tucked dress shirt, the shirt does an amazing job hiding the bulge. I'm lucky enough to be in the tech industry, so I can get away with this look, even meeting with clients. The riskier part, imho, is more the noise than the bulge with slacks.

I recently bought men's jeans so I could wear my padding without worrying about it showing out the top of my women's far-too-low-cut-to-be-useful jeans. That and...pockets. You have no idea how bad it makes me cringe that half of women's clothing has no pockets. :p

Anyway, I bought them sized a bit bigger than I needed so I could get a full Crinklz on without it showing too much. They're a little too loose and will fall down if I don't hold them up, so I got a pretty belt with butterflies on it. XD

I'm actually sized in-between sizes. And they don't make those. At least not that I've ever seen.

But you know, I'm actually pleased just to have useful pockets again. I can stick a cell phone, keys, wallet, plushie or puppy in there and there's room for more. XD Fellas, don't take your pockets for granted!

although cloth is more economical, higher sap medium capacity disposables are thinner and more discrete when dry. Diapers like Dry247 and tykables. If the little builders are enough capacity for you, I'd strongly recommend them for discrete wear.

Psynapse said:
It's been a while since I've posted so hey adisc, how's it going? I have a question for you. I've been wearing diapers for a little over 6 years now, 4 on/off full time. In those years I've learned a lot. Shared some of that knowledge with you, but I can't seem to solve this basic issue.

Im trying to find a perfect solution for clothing. I've found I can wear loose fitting black cargo shorts, and jeans. All other forms of pants seems to make my diapers super obvious. Wearing a thinner brand works fine but the I really need the thicker brands. I'm wondering what the solution is for tighter fitting clothing like dress clothes (where shirt needs to be tucked in) or what techniques you guys use to hide the bulge.

I have no experience with the PUL diaper covers. Do they work? Onsies I've found work ok but they make it so hot especially for working.

I work full time and travel a lot. The black shorts and jeans are getting old. And the constant changes when wearing dress clothes because of thin diapers is really annoying. What can I do? Any advice?

The problem is ANY tight fitting clothes make a diaper obvious. They need to be avoided. However, even pants made of lighter material can accomodate thick diapers. You just have to make sure to buy at least one size larger than you'd normally wear, to accomodate the bulk of the diaper.

I personally wear pleated slacks for my work every day. I need a 36" pant size, but buy 38" pants and wear a belt to keep it up better. The extra material accomodates the bulk, and the pleating helps to visually break up my diaper area. I've been diapered at the same job for 15 years and know some coworkers still have no idea.

And yes, I also wear gary activewear pul pants. They work great for helping to contain small leaks and to help you notice leaks before they become outwardly noticable. Though since I switched to Betterdry/Crinklz I haven't had any leaks while at work.

In my jeans and flying, my training underwear and plastic underpants are not too bulky. However wearing a Rearz or M4 disposable on a long flight is rather bulky and then I wear my plastic underpants over that just in case of a leak. Now I can notice the added padding in the mirror, but then again, and even from the folks on this site and their experience, no one really cares if you are wearing a diaper (unless you are running down the street with nothing else on shouting "look at me, look at me"!). Even if someone point blank came up to me and said they thought I was wearing protective undergarments, I would have no qualms to ask them if they had any questions about it (which is why they thought they had to notify me of their assumption?). Most likely they may know someone or they themselves are having wetting issues and may need someone with experience to offer some guidance.

Hi

I'm a newbie here although I've been very interested in the scene for years wearing diapers occasionally. Now I've found myself living alone and largely working from home so I'm planning to go 24/7. If I can mange it I'd ideally like to train myself to be incontinent, but we'll have to see how it goes. I'm 50 but keep pretty fit and tend to look early 40s I'm hoping to lose some of my muscle tone and gradually seem a little older than my years. Do you think I can do it?

I realise the cost and a new more boring wardrobe will be required.

Please wish me luck

Dave

Well, Levi's 505's are my go-to slacks. I'm sort of in-between a size 36" and a 38", and there are no 37"s, sadly. The 36"s run a bit tight, initially, but compress whatever I'm wearing fairly well. They tend to stretch a bit, after one or two wears, and nothing is ever noticed. The"s are more comfy, but I have to tighten my belt more, or they'd slide down my butt. Not crazy about that revelation, but they do cover more.

No matter what I'm wearing, I use a muscle t-shirt, as they hang way down over my butt, and cover anything that would show, at my waistband. They also, more importantly, keep things from sliding down, with friction, I guess. Over that, I wear a Mountain t-shirt, which usually have pretty long tails, covering a good part of the front & behind. With this combo, I don't think anyone's ever questioned my clothing choice (Mountain t-shirts have dozens & dozens of designs), and nobody's been the wiser about my diaper wearing. Obviously, this doesn't work in a dress-up type situation, but maybe that's why I hate suits.

Now that I think of it, when I was a manager, in a semi-dress-up situation, I used Dockers pleated pants, usually navy or black, with the muscle t-shirt, and a dress shirt. My wife could tell, but nobody else could. It worked for me!

- - - Updated - - -

...the 38"s

- - - Updated - - -

...the muscle t-shirts are obviously tucked in

I love my PUL diaper cover during the day; they are soft and waterproof. I like vinyl diaper covers at night to cover a bulky cloth pull up diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back