Thread: New from Philadelphia!

Default New from Philadelphia!

Thanks for taking a peek!

My names Kira. I'm a cute, petite, diaper loving trans girl. I love feeling little, being held, picked up, diapers, changes, dressing up, and so much more!

I'm a certified makeup artist. I work in the makeup section of a department store. It sucks so im looking for a new job. I love movies (like seriously a huge film nerd), make up, and Nintendo Switch (BoTW, Mario).

I'm here hoping to find other local diaper lovers, littles, and middles for play dates and fun! I recently moved back to Philly last year and its been pretty lonely.

Hoping I can eventually find a Mommy or Daddy interested in building something...

Hello IceCreamDream and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamDream View Post
    Thanks for taking a peek!

My names Kira. I'm a cute, petite, diaper loving trans girl. I love feeling little, being held, picked up, diapers, changes, dressing up, and so much more!

I'm a certified makeup artist. I work in the makeup section of a department store. It sucks so im looking for a new job. I love movies (like seriously a huge film nerd), make up, and Nintendo Switch (BoTW, Mario).

I'm here hoping to find other local diaper lovers, littles, and middles for play dates and fun! I recently moved back to Philly last year and its been pretty lonely.

Hoping I can eventually find a Mommy or Daddy interested in building something...
    Hi and welcome to the site. I used to live in Cherry Hill, N. J. when I was a kid, and my parents drove me into Philly so I could take an organ lesson. I later went to and graduated from Westminster Choir College, Princeton with a degree in organ performance. I've sung with the Philadelphia Orchestra. It's an interesting city, one that's very old and historic. It's been quite a few years since I've been back however.

Welcome to ADISC and back to Philly!

I live in the suburbs around Philly.

By your name, I am assuming you like Ice Cream? I love it myself. I like several of the flavors but I still prefer the old stand-byes: vanilla and chocolate.

Hello Kira 🙋
    Welcome to the group😺

Hi Kira,

I lived in Philly for a while too and also found it a lonely and somewhat alienating place. But you sound delightful and I hope you find likeminded diaper folk.