Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am stuck between worlds on one had I love my facial hair(recently started growing it) and it make me feel hot/sexy and mor masculine it interfeers with trying to be a cute lil baby and when I cudle into my teddies it gets hot and starts to irritate. both parts of my life yet equally as important to me, and little me don't want facial hair because I don't feel little and irritates when it gets too hot. but , yehI need help

To be honest, if I were in the same situation, I would ask myself what would make me happier, then weighing the pros and cons on a whiteboard (cuz I'm a weirdo). For example, keeping your facial hair may just ruin your headspace even more as time goes on. So really, it's up to what you feel would be more beneficial for you in the long run.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My opinion. Shave it off. But i dont have the gift of full facial hair. I shave it all off and have a baby face. Plus the wife likes my clean shaved face

This is precisely the reason I've never had facial hair ... it's hard enough for me to imagine I'm a toddler, let alone a toddler with a beard or mustache.

I have to admit the times I've had a beard came out of fits of laziness more than anything else. I kee a stache because I don't like shaving up there.

I find my husband to be more appealing without facial hair ... I don't think it is necessary to have facial hair to look/be masculine
I however, am not a man - so I've never encountered such a situation personally

I hate shaving but I do anyway. Yeah, I like the idea of being more babyish.

I really hate shaving under my nose. For some reason that spot always gets really irritated and sometimes bleeds with any kind of razor or electirc shaver. As such I've almost always had a mustache.

I've also gotten comments how it messes with my being or looking like a baby, and have been asked to shave it off several times because of that. As a compromise I instead just keep it trimmed pretty short. I also find it never gets hit or itchy this way too.

So my suggestion, try keeping it trimmed short for a while. See if that works for you and keeps the irritation down. If not, then I'd say go back to shaving.

Try shaving it and see if you like it or not. It is just hair, after all, it’ll grow back.

I keep a goatee personally, and it doesn’t bother me when I’m in littlespace, but that’s just me. Ultimately, you do you.

I keep a goat and short side beard. For me the littleness is mental and the exterior is never gonna match the ideal. If you like the beard keep it and learn to look past the cover for your little self

I'm going to weigh in here and say grow that big beautiful beard. There isn't a thing wrong with a big bearded baby, except maybe when the pacifier tickles that luxurious 'stache on the lip. I get far too much joy and power from my massive face blanket to ever destroy it. As for the itchiness, be sure you are using a good conditioner and you might try some creams or oils. I use Beard Guyz beard balm and it makes it super soft and shiny. I've fortunately only very rarely ever had a disconnect from enjoying my little side because of my facial hair. Ironically, hair down ↓there↓, does cause a disconnect for me.

Both a beard and little tendencies are a part of who I am. I can not imagine myself without either. It would be far to distressing for me to have to choose between them, so they coexist.

Of course you will have to make the determination of what is best for you. I do wish you luck in your decision, and please let us know what you choose/chose to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back