American Airlines flight attendant told passenger to go in a bag after plane's toilets overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Did this REALLY surprise anyone?
These are the same assholes that drag passengers, kicking and screening from the plain.

Hmm. I think I recall reading an article about a cruise ship that had something like that happen. The bags were supposedly designed for the purpose, but the people were stuck at sea with stinky poo-bags everywhere. :p

Yes it's unfortunate but, the passengers would have complained no matter what the crew did.

If they'd let the passengers use the toilets they would have posted pictures of toilets with the mess sloshing all over the bathroom floor, and the subsequent smell filling the whole plane.

I think the situation was a lose-lose and the most sanitary way to handle it was to use the bags.

The real idiot was the person who flushed the diaper.

Skeeter said:
Yes it's unfortunate but, the passengers would have complained no matter what the crew did.

If they'd let the passengers use the toilets they would have posted pictures of toilets with the mess sloshing all over the bathroom floor, and the subsequent smell filling the whole plane.

I think the situation was a lose-lose and the most sanitary way to handle it was to use the bags.

I agree. There was really nothing more they could have done in this situation. All the more reason to wear diapers (and dispose of them properly) while flying.

Ew, how awful.

Skeeter said:

There should be a part of that schpeel they say that goes something like this:
"tampering disabling or destroying or flushing non bodily waste is a federal offense and you will be removed from the flight at the nearest airport and jailed for damage to aircraft and public health terrorism", We at This airline take things very seriously and have a zero tolerance for nonsense so if you wish to travel on us you will dispose of trash in the proper place.
Moreover there should be a button or a handle the pilot can pull that will empty the tanks if a buzzer goes off in the cockpit saying LAV FULL this would save landing no?

I'd have just used my diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back