Worst place to have an accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackT97

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
I want to ask what the worst place others have had accidents is. I suffer from urinary incontinence and always have. For me it's when I have no chance of getting to the toilet. I normally get about a minutes warning before I have to go meaning if I'm at home I generally can make it but when I'm out unless there's a toilet nearby I don't have a chance.

For me the worst place was when I was at school or when I'm in a car. I remember when I used to go on holiday with my family and I had to sit in the back of the car with my older brother. Whenever it happened he could always tell straight away and would shout out 'Jack's wet his pants' more often than not whilst it was still happening (my friends can do this now and I'm told that my body language is a complete give away). Whenever it happens in the car I often have to wait until there's somewhere to stop which can be as much as half an hour.

mine was school

The worst place I have had an incident “so far” was in my truck and I soaked a large spot on my seat.

Years ago when I though mid-grade diapers were more discreet, (they aren't because of leaks) I wore them at my work. One day I'm sitting at my receptionist desk and notice I had just leaked. As I'm about to get up and go change (diaper and pants), a coworker walks up and ask me to get up and help him with something. Thankfully I was able to just roll my chair over and do what he needed without getting up. Thankfully he didn't notice and I was able to go change when he left.

Tbh - anywhere in public is a worst case.

My first accident at daytime was on the way home in the train. That was both horrifying and embarrassing. Lucky for me the seats around me where empty by the time the train hit my station and I had a jacket I could put around my waist. Next day I went to the doc(years overdue).

Cheers

The worst place I ever had an accident was at School and at Scout camp. I have both urinary incontinence, and bowel incontinence.

For me, I would say any of the four or five times in the past few years that I have had a bowel accident in my diaper while out in public, I can remember one time it happened on the bus and once I was at the mall waiting in line to get an iced coffee and it happens there but I quickly went and changed afterwards. This doesn’t happen to me very often but the times that it does is incredibly annoying and just a giant pain in the ass to deal with.

My worst was on a school trip on the bus. I had to sit in my wet pants all day.

Worst for me is quite recent I mentioned it in a previous thread regarding hospital visit. I was in recovery after surgery in a room with 5-6 other patients most were sitting in reclining chairs not far off leaving and I was still stuck on a bed as I had a spinal anaesthetic and at that stage was paralysed from waist down. Suddenly I felt strong pain I believe bladder spasm and next thing bed is flooded. It was truely embarrassing as I had to ask for nurses help whilst trying not to alert other patients they pulled curtains over but due to paralysis it was very difficult to change clean up etc. Avery rough job was carried out and I was still damp and uncomfortable but I felt really embarrassed. I should of been more specific on my requirements prior to admission as I would have been far more comfortable and less embarrassed being in a decent diaper than go through this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last time I had an accident without being diapered was at my nephew's high school graduation. His last name starts with a D, so after they called him name, I immediately got up and went to sit in the car for the rest of the time. I texted my sister and told her I had an accident and would be outside waiting.

Since then, I've moved onto 24/7 diapers. And with diapers, as another poster said, my body language is sometimes a give away. So anyone who knows me well can tell when I've had an accident. Nobody says anything obviously, but its still embarrassing knowing they might know.

passenger in someone else's car. We had just left denny (which if you have ibs is almost never a good idea) and that didn't take long to hit. Still the diaper did better for the odor that time at least til I stood up and my friend asked me if that had happened.
A relatively less common situation, far more embarrassing, came while out one morning getting ready to head home from seeing a manager at work when I had decided to stop by goodwill to look for a chair for my computer office as my other one had the arm break and the one I had ordered to replace it on ebay, the seller fled ebay, so I happened to check that day and happened to get lucky finding one, it also happened that was where my luck ran out. I tried fitting the chair in the car and it wouldn't fit as was and all the squirming caused my already iffy bowels to release. I realized to fit it in the car I was going to need a screwdriver, so I happened into Rite aid to buy one and that's where the story gets really embarrassing and awkward.

The teller noticed the odor but somehow didn't realize it was me and kept commenting on how some kid must have messed his diaper. I looked up at one point while paying for the screwdriver, "Oh no didn't mean you" Ugh was so awkward. Got outside disassembled my chair and got out of there.

My little guy had an accident in the car one time, this was before i decided to partake as his mommy, but knew of his diaper wearing. we were driving along when he started to act really funny and looking uncomfortable. I asked him if he was ok and he looked at me and said no that he really needed to go #2 we were not near a toilet for some time so i asked him if he was wearing his "special underwear" he said he was so...while at the time I was a bit uncomfortable with it i told him if he needed to he could just use his diaper for its intended purpose. he finally could not hold on any more and did what any little would do he went. the rest of the ride the windows were down and i sprayed some perfume in the air lol

For me it was school, specifically gym class. It was the worst. If i wore a diaper the swelling was obvious. If i didn't my shorts were soaked with a puddle at my feet.

One of my most embarrassing accidents happened when I was trying to "hold it" because I thought I could make a quick run to the store. I got to the store and did some shopping I then felt the urge to have to go. I went to the checkout and of course the line was long, I was straining to hold it but finally left the store. I got to my car and the straining got worse, much worse and I started to leak. I was embarrassed so I got in my car and started to drive. As I was driving the pain started again but I was not able to stop the flow which became a flood. I had totally saturated my jeans and the seat of my car. I was totally embarrassed as I drove into my driveway, urine was coming down my leg, as I got out of the car it dripped from the leg of my jeans. It was after this that I had to accept the need to wear diapers full time.

unfortunately it takes and accident or two before we decide its time to wear a diaper for me I was in walmart had just hine to the bathroom a few minutes prior but as I walked around the store a wet spot started to form on my pants, I bought my first pack of realfit for men. over the last 4 years I went from pullups to my now diaper of choice (Betterdry or Crinklz) to manage my incontinence issues.

The worst place for it to happen is in the car when you know you won't be able to hit a place to change for a long while. Then I'm sitting uncomfortable in wet padding. :(

Now that I'm wearing proper protection, I rarely leak at all, but it still happens sometimes. (Although, as stated, it's rare now. Thankfully!)

CuddleWoozle said:
The worst place for it to happen is in the car when you know you won't be able to hit a place to change for a long while. Then I'm sitting uncomfortable in wet padding. :(

Now that I'm wearing proper protection, I rarely leak at all, but it still happens sometimes. (Although, as stated, it's rare now. Thankfully!)

When you use really good "premium" protection, it will not feel like you are sitting in wet padding.

Slomo said:
When you use really good "premium" protection, it will not feel like you are sitting in wet padding.

I still do not like it and I 'know' it's wet. (And I don't like sitting on lumpiness, which comes when it's been wet. :p)

Maybe I'm the only one that can tell when my Crinklz is soggy? :lol:

CuddleWoozle said:
I still do not like it and I 'know' it's wet. (And I don't like sitting on lumpiness, which comes when it's been wet. :p)

Maybe I'm the only one that can tell when my Crinklz is soggy? :lol:

Ah, yeah knowing it's wet and feeling it saturate/soggy are two different things. I mean, I can easily tell when I'm wet and especially when saturated. But thanks to a really good acquisition layer and high sap content I don't actually feel that wetness anywhere near as much as I really am. Those really cheap store brands however, you can feel even the smallest amount of wetness (which I don't like either).

As for clumping, I hate that as well. Thats why I like Crinklz so much, they don't have clumping issues. Not like lesser tena, molicare, and abena brands anyways, and especially not like with those thin store brands.

Full blowout at the supermarket checkout whilst being served. That wasn't pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back