I think I got caught? What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardTheDL1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay, so... I go to school in Denmark ATM. (Higher Technical Exam. AKA. HTX.)

And there's this girl who one day suddenly laughed a bit, which I thought was directed at me, cause she pointed in my direction. (Everyone in our class had to much fun to realize that she meant something about me, so they made fun and said "Have you taken too many drugs or (something?)" lol... Luckily for me, that joke drew me away from the attention. Phew.)

But then when I think everything was forgotten... The other day, I was standing at my friend's table, and she walked by me, and I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid. But it felt like she poked my buttocks. She giggled right after I felt that. So I don't know... I don't know whether to worry, say anything, wait for her to possibly expose me, or whatever... Please, can anyone here provide me with some advice?

I hope you are having a great day.
Best regards.
-Edward.

:hug:

Sorry but you have to tough it out regardless if your fears are correct.

What that girl is doing it illegal and immoral. I get it the first time if she saw your diapee it could be an embarrassing giggle generator, people respond to things it’s natural but if she keeps going it’s bullying.

I would recommend if you are walking toward her keep a very dignified stony face, do not escalate this or get into a defensive position about your diapers, they are none of her business.

If you 100% catch her poking your diapered butt again and you are at an education institution you are well within your rights to tell her to “back off” and then report her to the administration.

Keep your wits about you, don’t go spilling your whole life story or justifying your diaper use.

Argent said:
:hug:

Sorry but you have to tough it out regardless if your fears are correct.

What that girl is doing it illegal and immoral. I get it the first time if she saw your diapee it could be an embarrassing giggle generator, people respond to things it’s natural but if she keeps going it’s bullying.

I would recommend if you are walking toward her keep a very dignified stony face, do not escalate this or get into a defensive position about your diapers, they are none of her business.

If you 100% catch her poking your diapered butt again and you are at an education institution you are well within your rights to tell her to “back off” and then report her to the administration.

Keep your wits about you, don’t go spilling your whole life story or justifying your diaper use.

Thanks for your response.I definetly am trying to keep a stone-cold face when she approaches me. I don't know if she's the "Expose others type", but I can't help but wonder. Maybe I am completely paranoid about all this.

If I'm not, you are right, and I will really consider going to the administration. The problem ,as you might be able to guess, is that I'm not actually incontinen, and only wear them because of partial DL-ism, and partial paranoia from an overactive bladder. So going to the administration would expose me, and in a worse way to "just my class."

I mean, of course my true friends won't "hate" me because I wear diapers, but there's just a bunch of risk factors.

Anyhow, I thank you for your response.

Have a nice day!
Best regards.
-Edward.

Or maybe she wants to date you? Grab her ass back and call her bluff. :confused:

Last edited:
drawer said:
Or maybe she wants to date you? Grab her ass back and call her bluff. :confused:

Hahaha! I wish. XD
Nah, not really. I m more if an introvert, nerdy type. :p

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
Thanks for your response.I definetly am trying to keep a stone-cold face when she approaches me. I don't know if she's the "Expose others type", but I can't help but wonder. Maybe I am completely paranoid about all this.

If I'm not, you are right, and I will really consider going to the administration. The problem ,as you might be able to guess, is that I'm not actually incontinen, and only wear them because of partial DL-ism, and partial paranoia from an overactive bladder. So going to the administration would expose me, and in a worse way to "just my class."

I mean, of course my true friends won't "hate" me because I wear diapers, but there's just a bunch of risk factors.

Anyhow, I thank you for your response.

Have a nice day!
Best regards.
-Edward.
Hey Edward.
You dont have to worry about the administration and the fact that you wear diapers without being IC.
For one, they are sworn to secrecy, and are not allowed to tell anybody else.
On top of that, (At least the HTX I graduated from) they are very understanding and are only there to help students.
As you probably know, Danish law on the topic of discrimination and that are extremely strict.
I really hope it goes well for you.

Cheers
Christian

SailingDane said:
Hey Edward.
You dont have to worry about the administration and the fact that you wear diapers without being IC.
For one, they are sworn to secrecy, and are not allowed to tell anybody else.
On top of that, (At least the HTX I graduated from) they are very understanding and are only there to help students.
As you probably know, Danish law on the topic of discrimination and that are extremely strict.
I really hope it goes well for you.

Cheers
Christian

Thank you so much for your response!
Whilst I know the Danish laws of discrimination, and that the administration probably would take my side, I am more worried of, who gets to know it besides from the administration, etc. If you get what I mean?

Anyhow, I am happy that you took time out of your day to respond.

Have a nice day.
Best regards.
-Denmark.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO, I think I just had a brain-fart. XD
I meant Edward, not Denmark. XD

Wearing diapers 24/7 for either need or want at some point intime some one will find out, its all about how you handle it. Stop stressing about it worrying about what she may have noticed or who she may have told (I know its hard) it really is not worth the stress.

get your self a few onesies they work great for hiding your diaper if you strech or bend, as far as what happened it will probably blow over and people will just get on with thier daily lives. if some one says something just say its a personal need

If you don't have any bladder problems why not skip wearing to school for a few days and let things settle down. If she spreads rumors, downright deny it. She doesn't have any proof to back her up. Just ignore everything she says or does. If you show reactions this may lead to more teasing.

Something else you could do is face the girl alone. If you are absolutely sure that she knows, talk to her to keep it a secret. But this is most likely not going to work & you are most likely to embarrass yourself if you do it wrong.

Anyone else with input? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Rob110 said:
Wearing diapers 24/7 for either need or want at some point intime some one will find out, its all about how you handle it. Stop stressing about it worrying about what she may have noticed or who she may have told (I know its hard) it really is not worth the stress.

get your self a few onesies they work great for hiding your diaper if you strech or bend, as far as what happened it will probably blow over and people will just get on with thier daily lives. if some one says something just say its a personal need

Thank you for your response. That is probably what I am gonna do. But I wouldn't be completely lying if I said I needed them. I have an OAB, and it helps me a lot.

I hope you are having a good day.
Best regards.
-Edward.

- - - Updated - - -

Adiba said:
If you don't have any bladder problems why not skip wearing to school for a few days and let things settle down. If she spreads rumors, downright deny it. She doesn't have any proof to back her up. Just ignore everything she says or does. If you show reactions this may lead to more teasing.

Something else you could do is face the girl alone. If you are absolutely sure that she knows, talk to her to keep it a secret. But this is most likely not going to work & you are most likely to embarrass yourself if you do it wrong.

Well, while I wear them mostly because I want to, I am also sort of dependant on it. Especially at school. I have an OAB, so wearing really helps me.

I probably wouldn't have the guts to face her.
She is also one of those out-of-reach, popular girls. So either way, I'm screwed.

I'll try and analyse the situation a bit more before I do anything drastic.
Anyhow, thank you for your response.

Best regards.
-Edward.

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
But then when I think everything was forgotten... The other day, I was standing at my friend's table, and she walked by me, and I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid. But it felt like she poked my buttocks. She giggled right after I felt that. So I don't know... I don't know whether to worry, say anything, wait for her to possibly expose me, or whatever... Please, can anyone here provide me with some advice?

I've know a few gals in the past that were attracted to "tight asses", I don't know, maybe it's their analog of men being attracted to breasts. Anyway, she may just find your "figure" attractive! Maybe ask her on a date? :)

bambinod said:
I've know a few gals in the past that were attracted to "tight asses", I don't know, maybe it's their analog of men being attracted to breasts. Anyway, she may just find your "figure" attractive! Maybe ask her on a date? :)

Now, whilst I would LOVE to think that's the case... I sadly have many reasons to believe that is not the case.
She is popular, good looking.

I am just a chubby nerd. Lol

My odds are low. So I think I will exclude myself from further embarrassment. ��

I thank you for your input though.

Best regards.
-Edward.

Adiba said:

I would go with the above plan. People can be cruel, especially kids. Don't give her anything to work with. If you are intimidated by this girl to begin with, imagine how you would feel talking to her about diapers, your most intimate secret. You will be just confirming her suspicion and giving her an immense amount of power with that verified knowledge.

In the meantime as someone else suggested get yourself some onesies so you will not have to worry about this in the future, lay low at school.

If it happens again, talk to the administrators.

littlemoosey said:
Adiba said:

I would go with the above plan. People can be cruel, especially kids. Don't give her anything to work with. If you are intimidated by this girl, to begin with, imagine how you would feel talking to her about diapers, your most intimate secret. You will be just confirming her suspicion and giving her an immense amount of power with that verified knowledge.

In the meantime as someone else suggested get yourself some onesies so you will not have to worry about this in the future, lay low at school.

If it happens again, talk to the administrators.

I wouldn't confirm her suspicions, unless she formally talked to me. And you are right, kids can be cruel- And that's why not wearing for a few days would be a good idea. But as I've stated, going without is not really an option for me either. So I really have to think this one through.
If I have to, I will go to the administration. But only if I absolutely, with the unreasonable doubt have to.

Best regards.
-Edward.

Just one-upping my thread for more responses.
Do anyone have any ideas on how to keep cool doing an optional confrontation? I think I would most likely just turn bright red, run, and wet myself on the way. *Blushes...*

Just ask her honestly what she is laughing at seriously. Make her the subject of humiliation not you. Don't direct the spotlight on you, you are the interrogator not the suspect. She is harassing you not you harassing her.

And when she says "your diaper" tell her "and...." make her squirm for every answer make her explain her actions. Ask her how she would feel if someone touched her on the bum without her permission. She has no excuse. Then finally tell her if she doesn't stop you will get the administration involved.

On that note too whether you physically need diapers or not is irrelevant to the administration, you should not be touched without permissionn nor harrassed. End of story.

Be forceful with her and make her answer everything. Even questions meant for you like "why do you wear diapers" answer with "why do you think?" or "you tell me" you're not required to tell her anything except to stop.

SweetPrincess said:
Just ask her honestly what she is laughing at seriously. Make her the subject of humiliation not you. Don't direct the spotlight on you, you are the interrogator not the suspect. She is harassing you not you harassing her.

And when she says "your diaper" tell her "and...." make her squirm for every answer make her explain her actions. Ask her how she would feel if someone touched her on the bum without her permission. She has no excuse. Then finally tell her if she doesn't stop you will get the administration involved.

On that note too whether you physically need diapers or not is irrelevant to the administration, you should not be touched without permissionn nor harrassed. End of story.

Be forceful with her and make her answer everything. Even questions meant for you like "why do you wear diapers" answer with "why do you think?" or "you tell me" you're not required to tell her anything except to stop.

This seems like the best route so far. I'd go with this one. ^^^

SweetPrincess said:

Well, that is definitely a great idea. I'll make sure to ask what she's laughing at exactly next time, or at least what her problem is.
I'll try and stay as polite as possible since I would like to uphold a somewhat decent reputation.

As for the administration, and notifying, I guess you are right. I mean, regardless, I don't even have to mention anything about me wearing diapers, just that she is acting inappropriately.

Best regards.
-Edward.

- - - Updated - - -

FavoriteDeputy said:
This seems like the best route so far. I'd go with this one. ^^^

Definitely considering it. Thanks for your input.

Best regards.
-Edward.

That's fine. You don't have to be like super mean, I just meant just be serious with her and so she knows what she is doing is wrong and she should stop. if you get too bashful or shy she might not take it serious enough. First find out what she is really laughing at though then if it is diapers just be serious and try your best to be confident. Best of luck with it all.

I understand this is an embarrassing situation but if you don’t rise to the bait it will disappear.

If she does confront you privately just tell her outright she is infringing in your personal space and she needs to desist.

If you can 100% say for certain she is publicly trying to humiliate you goto the administration but only if you are 100% certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back