Status
Not open for further replies.

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Hi, I am new to using north shore medical supply and I recently got a very good coupon in my email box and I am planning on using next week. My situation is this I’ve come down to choosing between the north shore supreme lights or the dry 24 seven. The supreme lights or a good fin diaper for me that works for both wedding and possibly having the occasional bowel accident which I have had a few times in the past few months, I find abena that I normally wear to be a bit thicker and if I am to have a messing accident it tends to be multiple times over the course of a day and I go through too many of the thicker diapers to make them feel like I’m not wasting them and so if you and her diaper for the situation would be useful. My other option is to get a case of dry 24 seven which are great just in general. So do I take vantage of the great deal and get the quality diaper , or do I get the more utilitarian diaper, either way it would be stocking up on something that’s going to be very useful for me in the future so which one should I go for thanks

I've never tried their lites, just the AirSupremes. Which were good and wicked moisture well, but I had issues with my accidentally tearing them when trying to tape them up snugger than they should be.

They usually toss in a few samples with the order (and if you ask they'll send you some if there's something specific you want to try). I've been a big fan of their supreme alternating with dry247 based on the relative pricing and online deals being offered at any given time.

Stay with the premium thicker diapers thinner diapers do not have the capacity or the absorbency of the thicker diapers. If its for small leaks then thinner will be ok but for full floods and bowel movments the best choice is always a thicker diaper with taller leg gathers. I wear Better dry or Crinklz diapers 24/7 and have had a few unexpected bowel movments and they have worked great

I would like to try the northshore supremes but shipping to Canada is just way to expensive

Thanks guys, but for affordability reasons I’ll have to go with the supreme lites right now.

The supreme less are a good choice. I have used them for bowel issues and have not had them leak. I primarily have bladder issues but do have the rare bowel issue

northshore would be great place to get from they have all the brands said above it is a givein they have the northshore ones but depending where you are at from them if you order by their set time you could have them next day which i find very helpfull

Harleyrider89 said:
The supreme less are a good choice. I have used them for bowel issues and have not had them leak. I primarily have bladder issues but do have the rare bowel issue

Yeah, I am the same as you, and the supreme lights for me would be good for both purposes and great to have as a back up for those times when I feel as though I may have a few accidents over the course of a 24 hour period of time. It’s a rare situation for me but once you have an accident like that and you know there is a potential for more over the next few hours and all you have is the thicker diapers, the thought that runs through my head is oh man how many of these things am I going to waste in the next few hours without wettingg at all? I really hate putting one a fresh abena only to have another accident an hour later. This where I think supreme lite will be useful for me, and yet they still will handle my wettings thru the day or night.

I like wellness briefs but I’m in between sizes with those, which sucks cuz I do like them but it means I can’t trust them enough.

I agree the supreme lites would be a good choice. Confidry24/7 is roughly equal Northshore Supremes. Either one will last about 8-10 hours, so if you're needing to change after a few hours anyways then they would go to waste.

Definitely stick with Northshore too. Even their lites are far superior to wellness "superior" diapers.

OK guys, just wanted to update you, I just ordered a case of medium north shore supreme light diapers. So now I’ll have at least a decent amount that I can use as back ups for the days when I think I may have a bowel accident. If I find I like them enough they may become a regular alternative to add into my normal rotation, every once in a while at least not like on a month-to-month basis but they will be a good thinner option to complement the dry 24/7, abena and rearz Safari. The other thing I realized about North Shore that kind of annoys me is that they charge for shipping on cases.

not sure where you are but call them on next order rather than use the site to order if you are in a set area like me it is free ship on orders over 50 bucks i think it is

I looked it up on their site and it doesn’t say anything about free shipping other than if it’s like a promotion or something so I think they charge shipping on most orders, luckily for me these are the only diapers that I would get from them as they help me out with those kinds of situations with the wettings and messing, I got my case today and have already used two diapers and they are great they hold as much liquid as the Ficker diapers normally do for me. I noticed I got some free samples in my case also which I really like so that kind of takes the sting out of the shipping cost, I will Definitely be re-ordering these on a semi regular basis considering that they are a back up diaper for me it will probably be like an every three-month kind of thing.

I used the surpremes for movies and other times getting up is a problem, they usually do the job. Not sure how much thiner the lites are though,

They aren’t that much thinner, but definitely less bulky so they’re suitable for. A daytime diaper. I’d say similar to a abena m3 in thickness but plastic backed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back