Favorite Little Space Movie!

A little late to this one, but oh well...

I love me the hand-drawn Winnie the Pooh movies, but that's to be expected, I'm a big Winnie the Pooh baby :)

Also, classic Disney stuff is pretty great too, The Lion King, Robin Hood, The Great Mouse Detective, The Fox and the Hound (sad moments aside, very cute film). I get very nostalgic for those classic hand-drawn Disney films, so they are often on my mind or on the TV when I regress.

Also, another sad and obscure one, but the animated Charlotte's web.

I don't know why, but I respond to stuff with good morals, bouncy visuals, hand-drawn animation and emotional impact when in baby/little mode :eek:

ZeeBonezz said:
I love watching any of the pokemon movies! xD

Yeah! Those are super fun to watch as well! My favorite is probably Pokemon 2000.

Cutest Little Potterhead in the universe, because my Bubba said so!

Something about Sorcerer's Stone says, "Remember when everything started to get better? Remember? Yeah, Harry went through the wringer, too. Look at him, and just know, it could've been worse."

For the love of God, it's Philosopher's Stone, and I'm American, and saying that!

It works better than Ambian. I'm usually out cold, before the first flying lesson.

Go, go, Gryffindor, damn it! 'Course, I'm a bit Puffy, too. Poor sorting hat. Something bad would happen to him, trying to sort me.

CLEAR! *Bzzzzzt*

I think the Rankin and Bass Wind in the Willows is my favorite. Lots of good songs to sing along to!

I think my new favorite would have to be, Christopher Robin.

I love Watching Tarzan and Monsters Inc. Baby Geniuses. So many more lol

My favorites are Fern Gully and the original Land Before Time.

Usually a just watch baby shows; usually on cable. BabyFirst is usually the default channel. I've watched Elmo's Adventures in Grouchland in Little Space though; that was one of my favorites as a little kid; as well as Barney's Grand Adventure. XD

- - - Updated - - -

fluffabear said:
My favorites are Fern Gully and the original Land Before Time.

LOVE the original Land Before Time!

It's not a movie, but I really enjoy watching the Cbeebies programmes when in LittleSpace, especially Octonauts. I also really like watching the older programmes such as Barney and Rosie and Jim as they were what I used to watch as a child!! :)

Back