Diapers and hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first trip, I concern like you. The next trip I never mind. I put pads in trash with plastic bags. Don't worry. Enjoy your diaper times.

As long as you clean up after yourself they won't care it's their job to clean up each room hotels are used to enjoy yourself

Safariwolf said:
As long as you clean up after yourself they won't care it's their job to clean up each room hotels are used to enjoy yourself
Or as long as you do not trash a room like Hollywood Alphabet soup listers and professional sports teams do. Wonders where they grew up at?
All I know is making the housekeepers job easier is the best tip besides money you as a customer can give them. They want to get home to their families and sure like the additional hours however if they have to break their backs and stink up their clothes doing the job most would leave your room a mess out of spite I am sure. If you dont take care of the room yourself why should they bust their hump for you... If I am a long term guest I will even take the vacuum and do the floor myself as to make it easier on them. I will even do my own cleaning too and do a better job at it LOL. You would be shocked if you got your own chemicals and cleaned behind a housekeeper the filth they miss or just wipe over and not clean it well. Oh do not drink out of the glass glasses as they are cleaned with same rags and brush used to clean the toilet bowl. goes for the in room coffee maker as you can have guests urinate in them and say screw you to you the next guest to occupy the room and try to make yourself a cup of coffee in the room next morning and find a dirty and awful mess.
The stories I have would amaze you all.

From a veteran housekeeper:

• We don't care if you got designs or not in your diapers. It's all trash once it hits the bin.
• The little trash bags we get for the cans kinda suck. Just a heads up. They're thin and flimsy.
• As long as you don't leave them around on every surface, we're good.
• If the bed linens get wet we just change them and the pad. No worries.

Happy travels!

not everyone who works at a hotel is ABDL and im sure there is quite alot of staff that would give you the middle finger if they found used nappies laying around even if its just one.

I always pack into a plastic bag and discard at like gas stations or public trash. After all, if you're staying in a hotel you must be out of town and can easily discard in places that DON'T have your full name and credit card on file. I frequent the same hotels for work and don't need some embarrassing note listed under me or my companies name lol.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

My mom used to be a housekeeper. You'd besurprised what it takes to make them pause and wonder. Seeing adult diapers (even with prints) in the trash does not phase them, and they don't care. Actually they a happy to see it was disposed of properly, which makes their job easier.

I also have spent plenty of time in hotels. Like the others have mentioned, I just roll it up and put it in the trash bin. If it's full I will use small grocery bags and put it next to the bin. It's never a problem.

I use hotels quite often and I myself personally I wont ditch my used diapers in the room trash, but elsewhere. I always take along with me a good stash of those bags you get in supermarkets that you put your fruit in veg in. I will normally ditch it in a bin in the parking lot on my way back to the car. But they normally do have a good supplies of bins around that I have also used in the past, there is normally one in the kinda ice machine/vending area on the floor or alternatively the rest rooms in the lobby area.

Since I wear training underwear and plastic underpants I wash these in the hotel laundry room. Though my training underwear can be dried and then stored in my drawer, I have to hang my plastic underpants on the back of the bathroom door in the winter (in the summer I put them in the trunk where they get warm enough to dry out). Since I only have a wetting at night about 2 - 4 times per year this does not happen much but even though I know housekeeping may see them, they have never said anything to me even when I came back into the room and they were changing out the towels and saw them on the back of the door. The fact I bring my own vinyl mattress cover and out it on the bed may make them think I am at least a responsible person for wearing plastic underpants and putting a water proof cover on their mattress.

On long flights overseas I wear a disposable and have soaked that quite a lot. When I get to the hotel to change out of my wet diaper, I put this in a plastic bag (grocery store type) and I pitch it in a trash can outside my room.

I'm a minority looks like. I bring bags that you can't see through and find a trash bin outside of the hotel. No chances. Most business trip are multiple days for me and repeat visits to hotels. I do not want to become known as that guy

KSABDL said:
I'm a minority looks like. I bring bags that you can't see through and find a trash bin outside of the hotel. No chances. Most business trip are multiple days for me and repeat visits to hotels. I do not want to become known as that guy

Do you mean "that guy who give off a paranoid vibe" or "that guy who just goes on with his life"?

KSABDL said:
I feel that, I stay in hotels for weeks or even months at a time. I always have plenty of walmart bags on hand to put my used ones in to take them out because I don't need housekeeping or the front desk to know me as "the diaper guy." Hell, up until recently, I would hide my teddy on the days I'd have housekeeping clean my room, then I stopped caring about that lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chanch0 said:
I feel that, I stay in hotels for weeks or even months at a time. I always have plenty of walmart bags on hand to put my used ones in to take them out because I don't need housekeeping or the front desk to know me as "the diaper guy." Hell, up until recently, I would hide my teddy on the days I'd have housekeeping clean my room, then I stopped caring about that lol.

Hey, I sleep with a bear too! And I've just got to confirm, have you had any negative reactions from housekeeping since being more open? I haven't had a one. Note even with my leaving disposed of diapers out in the trash bins either. I really do feel this is a "fear of being afraid" thing that holds us back, but that may just be me.....

Slomo said:
Hey, I sleep with a bear too! And I've just got to confirm, have you had any negative reactions from housekeeping since being more open? I haven't had a one. Note even with my leaving disposed of diapers out in the trash bins either. I really do feel this is a "fear of being afraid" thing that holds us back, but that may just be me.....

I haven't heard a single thing from the staff, though I'm sure one hotel I frequent has something about me in their notes. It's been great though to come back from work and see the bed all made up with my "posed" in the pillows with my special blanket spread across.
That said, I really try to avoid leaving my used diapers in the room trash, though I have a couple of times and no ones said anything about that either (although on one stay, I did notice a mattress cover under the sheets after leaving one in the trash)

Chanch0 said:
I haven't heard a single thing from the staff, though I'm sure one hotel I frequent has something about me in their notes. It's been great though to come back from work and see the bed all made up with my "posed" in the pillows with my special blanket spread across.
That said, I really try to avoid leaving my used diapers in the room trash, though I have a couple of times and no ones said anything about that either (although on one stay, I did notice a mattress cover under the sheets after leaving one in the trash)

My mom recently worked as a hotel housekeeper for 20+ years. Trust me, they do NOT keep that kind of detailed information. Only those who have been effectively "banned" or "black listed" for whatever reason. And even then, some hotels don't even keep that info due to a lack of database information or technology implementation. This said, housemaids are going to try and protect those mattresses if they have reason to believe you may wet ti. Other than that, you really have nothing to fear but fear itself.

I have rolled mine up and taped them and left them in the trash. No big deal. Sometimes I place them in a shopping bag first, but no need to try and find another place to get rid of them. These people see lots of things, a rolled up diaper is one of the more tame things they deal with.

I travel all the time. On this business trip I've been in three different hotels spanning two countries.

Like so many others have stated, the staff isn't worried about the diapers. I rolled mine up and left them in the trash. On two occasions (this trip) I was still in the room when they removed the trash. Nothing was said. It was simply treated as normal.

-Ieyasu

I travel very frequently for work to the point I've been spending half my time in hotels over the last 3 months. I always roll up the diaper, tape it shut, and then stick it in a small plastic bag. From there I dispose of it either in my room trash, or in one of the larger cans near the elevators/vending machines. The main deciding factor is if the larger can is on my way out in the morning.

irnub said:
I travel very frequently for work to the point I've been spending half my time in hotels over the last 3 months. I always roll up the diaper, tape it shut, and then stick it in a small plastic bag. From there I dispose of it either in my room trash, or in one of the larger cans near the elevators/vending machines. The main deciding factor is if the larger can is on my way out in the morning.

That, and IF the can in your room is even big enough to hold 1 diaper.

Slomo said:
That, and IF the can in your room is even big enough to hold 1 diaper.
LOL One Diaper try one disposable coffee cup and the wrapper off that sliver of soap to wash your hands with. man those are tiny! another reason why I use old grocery bags to dispose of mine and or the take out bag from the take out food those work like a charm too. take the trash down the hall to the vending area to that large trash can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back